Lucidity challenge 12

Lol huay :tongue:

Yeh, btw Hebrew, your avatar rocks ;D

So I didn’t “create” music, persay, but atleast I might get a point or two! It was a ND. I was standing by this lake and saw a really pretty sunset that reminded me of a song I love IRL, so I sang a good portion of it. The song was “New Song” by Please Do Not Fight.

Kind of lame, but what ever!!! :tongue:

Well, the challenge is officially over… I’ll total up the scores after I eat.

The scores are…

1. hunaynay - 0
  2. mattiasdavis - 190
  3. MorphEus!?!?!?1 - 0
  4. Dreamghost - 90
  5. Shaolink - 0
  6. Magnus - 20
  7. Lil-P - 0
  8. ian1 - 0
  9. BlueAndWhite - 50

I have to say, for the people who did the quest but didn’t gain lucidity… I’m afraid they didn’t count. You must gain lucidity to earn points.

So, our top 3 are:

1. mattiasdavis
  2. Dreamghost
  3. BlueAndWhite

Ehm … Hebrew…?

I scrolled through and sort of… i got 90 points?

That is if LDs under 10 seconds get 20 points, and LDs over 10 seconds get 30?

'Cause i had 3 LDs under 10 seconds…? And one over. But didnt do any tasks while lucid.

Well sort of one in a ND.

Sorry if im wrong! :confused:

Or do taskmakers get to change the rules …?

Haha sorry to be a pain xD Just checking :mrgreen:

Ah, sorry… Thanks for telling me. I’ll redo the scores soon enough.

Heh. Ok.

:eek: holy cow

why are you so suprised mattias?

congrats :content:

thanks. :content: I don’t know, I wasn’t expecting it really… I guess I got lucky with my tiny LD’s…

Do I have to be the next task maker??? :eek: If anyone else wants to, please do. :grin: I don’t think I’d do that good as a task maker.

Lol why not?

Well after scores are counted up again with the proper rules in place if you dont want to do it Hebrew will work down the list of the people with the most points, so no real worry.

Okay, so the actual proper scores are…

1. hunaynay - 35
  2. mattiasdavis - 210
  3. MorphEus!?!?!?1 - 0
  4. Dreamghost - 120
  5. Shaolink - 0
  6. Magnus - 20
  7. Lil-P - 0
  8. ian1 - 0
  9. BlueAndWhite - 110

So the top 5 are…

1. mattiasdavis - 210
  2. Dreamghost - 120
  3. BlueAndWhite - 110
  4. hunaynay - 35
  5. Magnus - 20

Which means, since mattias doesn’t want to be the task maker, the next would be Dreamghost. If Dreamghost is unavailable or doesn’t want to, then BlueAndWhite, and so on. If nobody in the top 5 wants to be Task Maker, then anyone can be the next one.

EDIT: Yeah, the scores are much higher this time round… I must’ve missed a fair amount earlier.

it’s not that I don’t want to. :tongue: I don’t know, it’s just that if there’s anybody that really wants to be the task maker, they should. But if there’s no one else I guess I could give it a try. :content:

I say you give it a go ;]

You cant be any worse than Hebrew =b

Lol. Joking ofc.

=D

can i participate in this challenge?
not that i really understand how it works, or how do i count time in a dream, but it sounds like fun…

Sorry, but you can’t join this one… We’ve finished. However, if you wait, then the 13th Lucidity Challenge will be made. You can always participate in the next one.

yes second^^

Hurry up and post Challenge 13! I wanna give it a go! :grin: (Lately I’ve had a lot of lucids.)