Lucid challenge no.16

Holy crap, I can’t get lucid! Perfect timing for a dry spell…

Well, time to work twice as hard!

huff

I had a dream where my homestreets were filled with snow, I made an RC (entire dream will be linked later :tongue: )

haha i’m having the same trouble as download… hopefully the weekend will bring good fortune for both of us!

Cool! :happy:

So what’s the next challenge?

My dream, but I only got 10 points :tongue:

Daniel, 2 days late for the new task, please post it ASAP :wave:

[center]Break the rules[/center]

this is a task type C

usually you dont do things you are not supposed to because of moral obligations and because you will be punished, those both go away in an LD, so lets break the rules.

task points:
break a tiny rule - rules that you might break every day like jay walking or taking in class-5 points
break a minor rule-rules that are laws but not very big(cheating on your taxes to get an extra five dollars -10 points
break a mojor rule like theft murder ir breaking out of prison-20 points
Break a really really major super rule- laws that say things like no taking over the planet, no being the next hitler, no blowing the planet up, dont sell your mothers brain to speace aliens-30 points
i will decide what kinc of rule you have broken have fun

bonus- this an easy bonus break the laws of pysics -25 points

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

the next challenge will be posted either thursday or friday, depending on whether i have the time or not and how lazy im feelin,im not commited…

Good luck

oh and here are the scores

Ebilshrimp-75
angelmouse-45
thith-45
GHOSTIE11-40
unknownuser_333-30
rkr7-20

Todays dream :content:

I have always wanted to break the rules :puh: thanks for giving this opportunity to do this :boogie:

This should be a giggle, being a very sensibubble mummy I don’t get to break the rules very often so I’ll give this one my full on attention. Great that it’s over the weekend too coz I don’t have to deal with the baby tonight.

I’m looking at world domination. :ebil:

Sorry I haven’t participated yet. Sleeping conditions haven’t been the greatest.

dag yo! this dry spell is really starting to piss me off. i mean i don’t care about winning or losing, but some of these tasks look so fun!!! i’ll have to write them all down and just try them all out once i break out of this pattern.

yyou do that unknownuser

i was lucky enough for my dry spell to start just after the last challenge

Make that all 3 of us. :content:

Holy crap, I just CAN’T get an LD… no matter how hard I try… I’m in trouble!

I wonder why I’m in such a dry spell… is it because I’m not on LD4all enough anymore? Oh well, just got to try harder!

HERE is last nights DJ entry.

It’s a bit long so I thought I’d post a link instead, hope that’s cool.

I didn’t get lucid :sad: but I did break the rules 3 times and quite significantly too. I slapped a child that isn’t mine, which as an adult is a total no-no. I got into a fist fight adn battered the woman and I broke into a house, so reckon that’s gotta be worth some points huh?

Looking forward hearing the verdict, oh and sweetie, could you try to post up the next quest at the same time as you post the scores please so that we can keep the momentum going.

:peek:

i broke the lucid challenge’s rules by doing a task without signing up

[spoiler]Tree of Infinite Impatience
-I push my bike up the hill towards my home. It is dark and cloudy, and i get the impression that it is very early in the morning. This has happened so many times before in a dream, and i do a RC just to be sure…it is a dream! :cool_laugh: I take a couple of moments to look around, everything looks like my road does irl.

The last thing i read was a lucid challengs on ld4all: break the rules! I realise that i am already breaking the lucid challenge’s rules by dreaming this, since i didn’t sign up. “This will be fun to post in my DJ”, i think. I want to do something crazy. The closest things i can see are the neighbourhood’s mailboxes and my neighbour’s apple tree. I pick an apple from the tree, and put it into the house owners’ mailbox. It grows quickly into an apple tree. The box bursts from the pressure, and letters pour out around the tree. I wish i could take a picture of this.[/spoiler]

hehehe. I just read this in your DJ. It made me do an RC. :lol:

I liked your dream, I dont care if non-challengers post here, you just dont get any points :razz:

I’ll give it a shot if you are still open

Just a ND but helped my friend with theft

I was at a supermarket with a few friends, I think we were flatmates in the dream and were doing the weekly grocery shopping. We were having a talk about ways to make money and then I saw one of my friends filling up his backpack with packets of biscuits, I said “Why are you doing that, put them back”, but he just kept putting as many packets in his backpack as he could fit. By this time all the people around were looking at him in disbelief but his backpack was now massive and overflowing. I didnt want him to get in trouble so me and the other friends crowded around him to hide his backpack while we walked out the door, people were yelling at us but we were already out the door and running and laughing.

Sorry, its not open, but you can do the tasks for fun :wink: (but you dont get any points :razz: )