Lucid challenge no.16

I’ll give it a shot if you are still open

Just a ND but helped my friend with theft

I was at a supermarket with a few friends, I think we were flatmates in the dream and were doing the weekly grocery shopping. We were having a talk about ways to make money and then I saw one of my friends filling up his backpack with packets of biscuits, I said “Why are you doing that, put them back”, but he just kept putting as many packets in his backpack as he could fit. By this time all the people around were looking at him in disbelief but his backpack was now massive and overflowing. I didnt want him to get in trouble so me and the other friends crowded around him to hide his backpack while we walked out the door, people were yelling at us but we were already out the door and running and laughing.

Sorry, its not open, but you can do the tasks for fun :wink: (but you dont get any points :razz: )

sorry if ive been late with some tasks, ive been busy.

i have the new task in my head and will post it along with the scores in the afternoon my time, which is atlantic time right now it is 7:45 AM so it will probaly be a few hours, also its a snow day so no school :slide: :woot: :yay:

you will be able to take part in the next one :grin: … just wait for the topic to appear.

Meanwhile, you could earn your wings in the lucid quest Travel to another dimension

I’ve bolded the parts where rules are broken.

I walk into a room. There are four bookcases with very large tops. I climb on top of one and start to nap. My friend walks in and approaches me. I punch him and he vanishes. I then try to climb onto another bookcase, but the top is too small.

I then start up a computer program to learn how to summon the undead. I’ll cut off here, as no other rules are broken.

Thanks, I’ll keep my eyes open for the next one!

ok. just an ND but it was ok.

dream comments.

i was walking home from school, (eeh gads another school dream!) adn i was rather thirsty/hungry. thinking this i came across an apple tree, not being able to reach te apple i started throwing stones at it. you can see where this is going. it finally came loose and stated going up. this annoyed me so i started jumping at it, missing completely i tried one last jump, it was a t this point i started levitating. taking the apple i started float walking towards my house. whilst faintly in the background i heard ‘i’m walking in the air’ :dingding:

and thats it

[center]Accents[/center]

this is a task type D

face it youve always wanted to have a spanish accent, or an italian,probaly an english and (hopfully) a canadian one here your chance to do eet

task points:
not a bunch of tasks just this
5 points for every time you change accents (except for canadian accents they will be worth 10(doen not apply to download))
100 points for becoming “acento” a spanish super hero who fights crime with the help of his many accents
-5 points for haveing a noufie accent in your dream (uness your from newfoundland)
have the user name download, have downloads avatar, be canadian and have a canadian accent and sitch to australian-10 points

bonus- change your native language -25 points

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

the next challenge will be posted either thursday or friday, depending on whether i have the time or not and how lazy im feelin,im not commited…

Good luck

oh and here are the scores

Ebilshrimp-100 :grin:
angelmouse-95(so close to first)
thith-45
GHOSTIE11-40
Lleu-40(tnx for the bolding also i gave you punching friends as 10 points cause its “close to home”)
unknownuser_333-30
rkr7-20

Sound fun, Im not an expert on spanish but Ill try anyway :razz:

Aww, I got a disadvantage here… If I have a Canadian accent in my dream, do I get 10 points?

I quite often sign in my dreams which I can’t do ordinarily, would this count or does it have to be spoken?

Oh btw Ebilshrimp boy I’m a gonna take that lead boiY!!! :ebil:

Dry spell is OVER!

[spoiler]It was a long dream, mostly non-lucid. Here’s some background info. I was bribed to stay in a (real) haunted hotel for a week with people in the academic club in my school. Jason was there. Outside of the hotel there was a colony of evil fairy-type things. My father runs an evil organization (No surprise, really) that serves chocolate milkshakes at it’s meetings. Now here’s the setting for when I become lucid, I’m at another hotel/building. There are a bunch of people I actually know there.

I’m wandering by when I hear a girl, crying. She’s saying something about dreaming and I think she said something about lucidity once. I do not know her, but I go, hug her, and tell her it’s gonna be OK. I then continue walking down a path with my friend Heather and my “acquaintance” Juhi. I can’t stop thinking about the crying girl.

[color=red]Then it hit me: I’m dreaming. I was able to tell that I was in a light sleep, so I was careful not to get overexcited. :rc: I did a palm RC, but didn’t push my finger in all the way due to lack of time. I them tried to think of a challenge. I completely forgot about the accent challenge, and went straight for breaking the rules. The first thing I thought was “Physics” which I had broken before. The 3 of us sat down and I had a bag full of TWEWY pins. I grabbed one knowing it’d make me fly, and I soared out to sea.

I flew quickly above the water and skimmed my hand on it, and then I flew through a tube-wave thing. Lastly, I flew to the sky and skywrote something which I can’t remember. I decided to land and figure out what to do next. I landed on a hilly region on the other side of the hotel. The first and only word I could think of was “Curfuffel”. I said to myself: “On the other side of that hill, there will be a stage. On that stage there will be a Curfuffel. So I wan to the top of the hill. I could see something on the stage, but it was small. I ran closer. When I got there, I saw that it was a corn puff. Like the cereal. Curfuffel o’s or something.

I then remembered that the physics thing was a bonus and not the real challenge. I had to break a rule. So I went up to the nearest person that I saw/knew and ripped her clothes off (NOTE: I didn’t actually see anything. That would be… weird.) then jumped on her. Like a piggyback ride jump. She threw me off and said “You know you’re not dreaming anymore, right?” [/color]And I sail “Oh…sorry then.” I believed her, because she would actually do that to me. She got re-dressed and we all continued walking and talking. Until I woke up. [/spoiler]

Not sure what the last thing’s level of legality is. And the bonus task only works for the week it’s assigned, right? Either way, I’m glad I broke this spell.

hmm download has a good point, it would be unfair to give him 10 points for no reson but i cant just not let him have a chance for 10 points…

i know look up at the task now

that’s weird i broke my dryspell on the same night! maybe it has something to do with the moon cycle or something. anyway, [spoiler] I was sitting on my grandma’s couch, talking to my brother, when i thought about the previous dream i had and realized i was still dreaming. i didn’t even bother to do a reality check, i was so sure i was dreaming. i got up and looked around for something interesting. i noticed a tv, but it just had a black screen and said “no tape inserted” (it had a vcr, not a dvd player) i continued to look at it, suddenly it said “play” and a home video came on. it had those fuzzy streaks like old vhs movies have. it was a video of me! i realized that the “me” in the video copied whatever movements i made. the video version of the room was almost an exact replica, except where there was a blank canvas on an easel, in the video there was a painting that said “Mrs. P. university” in bright flourescent paint. my brother, who had apparently made the painting, said “jeez, i get stuck with the only school in the state named after a girl” (my brother is still in high school.) i woke up soon after that. i went right back into a dream, still lucid, but this time i was at my own house. i went upstairs, and thought to myself that it would be way cool to find my own personal aquarium or garden and see what kinds of sea creatures or plants my mind could make. i told myself, “through the front door will be my dream garden” i went out the door, the front yard was normal except it had a few flowers growing along the sides. nothing too special. i felt the dream fading, i looked at my hands and that prolonged it a little but not enough. i woke up slowly.[/spoiler]

Well, my dry spell didn’t end, but I DID remember my dream for the first time in ages… I DID manage to be a British spy, but not sure if I changed my accent…

Oh well, first step!

EDIT: the only two people to use my gallery avatars! rkr and Daniel!

I didn’t attempt this last night, I was too busy trying to get to an Alternate Dimension. :mirror:

Tonights my night! :cool:

[center]ruler/leader[/center]

this is a task type A (meaning you are able to do the bonuses from this yask and the first one

youve always wanted to rule some place so here you can, also i dont care whether you rule by force or your some king or you are a dictator as long as yourule the area

task points:
rule a small island or town-5 points
rule a large city-10 points
rule a country-15
rule the world-20

bonus- rule another word -25 points

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

the next challenge will be posted either thursday or friday, depending on whether i have the time or not and how lazy im feelin,im not commited…

Good luck

oh and here are the scores

Ebilshrimp-100 :grin:
angelmouse-95(so close to first)
rkr7-60
unknownuser_333-60
thith-45
GHOSTIE11-40
Lleu-40(tnx for the bolding also i gave you punching friends as 10 points cause its “close to home”)
download-5(ill give you the points cause im nice)

Oh this is gonna be fun :razz:

i think i’m gonna try going to another dimension and ruling over the peoples there! (get the month’s quest at the same time)