Whose DCs have said the strangest things?

I have a dictionary, that says “lo siento” means “I am sorry” :spinning:

Aha, that’s the missing piece of my puzzle.

So on the wall was written “I have sorry”… weird

DC: (in sing-song voice) “To say that I’m the greatest man alive, is not such a big exaggeration!”

“Siento” may also refer to “I feel”. In both Portuguese and Spanish, the word siento (Spanish) / sinto (Portuguese) alone mean “[I] feel”. When you use it along with lo (lo siento, Spanish) or muito (sinto muito, Portuguese), it has the meaning of “I’m sorry”. So, while it’s still weird, “Tiengo Siento” could be translated as “(I) Have (I) Feel”

I like this one

Blue Self-Existing Eagle, Galactic 1, kin 95Saturday Feb 7

We Did It (fragment)

(DO) In a large open area. Two powerful male DCs say to a normal female DC, “You don’t think it happened just here, do you? We placed you here.” :eh:

no Tengo siento means i am not i have so it meant i am sorry

DC looks at watch on my wrist “Err… you’re wearing it in the wrong spot” he lifts up his sleeve… watch near shoulder “This is where it should be”

Me: “But look at his!” I point to a friend who has his watch halfway up his arm “maybe I should’ve gotten a wristwatch…”

Eeer sorry, but no. As a native speaker of Portuguese, which shares a lot of similarities with Spanish, as well as a Spanish descendant… “Tengo” means “[I] have”.

“Am” would be, literally, “Soy”. Actually, it’s a bit more complicated, but in a few words, Tengo is another form of “Tener”, which mostly refers to “have”. It CAN refer to the verb “to be”, but ONLY when it refers to adjectives, as in a person’s height, weight, age or qualities. More about it here: spanishdict.com/translate/tener

I was in a train station when Snape exited a train and said: "Why do you have aluminium around your hand? I answered: "Thats how my mother stores stuff :lol:

my last dream i had a bartender offer me “withdrawal pills”. there were about 50 of them kept in one of those larger vitamin bottles. they were the size of a movie ticket stub and had the thickness of saltine cracker. when i decided not to take them he said something like “they are always here if you need them, you have become a good friend of ours” (“ours” being the people in the saloon-like bar)

I actually had this dream years ago but I woke up and wrote down immediately what was said to me. I found the paper the other day when I was going through some stuff. It took me a minute to remember why I had written this stuff down.

I was kidnapped by aliens. I was on the bridge of their ship. The captain was speaking to me in a deep, authoritative voice and he looked :ysim: like a cross between a man and a ram. He was very tall. Here is what he said:

I am everything and nothing
All that will never be
I rule your world
Free you will always see
You hear my words
It’s message you will not heed
Compelled to me
Rejection sets you free
I will give you strength
Weakness drawn, will I feed

sees smiling DC
Me: What’s it like to be a DC?
DC (still smiling): That, is non of your business!!!

Me: Hey, Astrid! (my sister)
Astrid: Hey! this is Alex, my best friend. She beats me to death everyday!

Evil DC, as he is impaling me on his own, metal head: FOIN!!! (foin = hay in french :eh: )

Me: I’m dreaming, this is a dream!
lots of DCs turn around
DC: Ridiculous!!!

A nightmare DC has recently said to me…

“Miiiii!!!”
She screamed it to alarm the other people so they could kill me with guns and knives. :tongue:

in one of my recent dreams, a man from the NSA came to my house and eventually ended up laying in my bed, as if testing it out.

he then asked me “you often have vivid dreams, don’t you?”

Haha, these are fun to read. One dream, I was at a dance party (woooo!) when a strange DC simply walks up and asks me “How is your cat?” It was so out of place that I woke up.

This is sort of unrelated, but another time I was taking a test and one of the questions was “What do humans put in their tea?” I love the random things that happen in dreams! :lol:

Last night i had a dream I was at a dollar store, have no clue why, and the clerk asks me if my orange juice is still good :eh: Then i woke up.

Actually that’s pretty cool! Maybe you were in another world!

Lol! that’s hilarious! :lol:

[mod]Edited in from a second post: (please use the edit button) :ysim: [/mod]

I was looking for a classroom with a friend at my old high school. We entered a bar-like room and there was a receptionist sitting behind a tall, wooden desk at the entrance. I go up to her and ask her if she can show me where the classroom was. She points towards the back of the bar where a tall, wooden, ornate door is. My friend and I say thanks and go to the door. I open it and it’s pitch black inside.
I turn around and see this guy standing behind us. He was gorgeous, lol! Tall, black hair, fair skin, and yellow eyes. He was wearing a magician-like outfit: black pants and gloves, and a red coat.
“You should have brought your wands, that way you could have casted Lumos charms,” he said with a smile.
“Who says we can’t perform wandless magic?” I ask him in return.
He just smiles at me.

My German teacher turned into barney and was teaching our class what ‘are you going to eat that?’ was in german… too bad I forgot what it was!!!

And then I was trying to track down shadow the hedgehog in an underground thing under our house, and a kid from my house told me ‘the bread knives are the key!!’

Weird.

Sean Connery: I like the red on red
Old lady: It’s so…
Austin Powers: GROOVY BABY!