Lucid challenge no.16

ok. just an ND but it was ok.

dream comments.

i was walking home from school, (eeh gads another school dream!) adn i was rather thirsty/hungry. thinking this i came across an apple tree, not being able to reach te apple i started throwing stones at it. you can see where this is going. it finally came loose and stated going up. this annoyed me so i started jumping at it, missing completely i tried one last jump, it was a t this point i started levitating. taking the apple i started float walking towards my house. whilst faintly in the background i heard ‘i’m walking in the air’ :dingding:

and thats it

[center]Accents[/center]

this is a task type D

face it youve always wanted to have a spanish accent, or an italian,probaly an english and (hopfully) a canadian one here your chance to do eet

task points:
not a bunch of tasks just this
5 points for every time you change accents (except for canadian accents they will be worth 10(doen not apply to download))
100 points for becoming “acento” a spanish super hero who fights crime with the help of his many accents
-5 points for haveing a noufie accent in your dream (uness your from newfoundland)
have the user name download, have downloads avatar, be canadian and have a canadian accent and sitch to australian-10 points

bonus- change your native language -25 points

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

the next challenge will be posted either thursday or friday, depending on whether i have the time or not and how lazy im feelin,im not commited…

Good luck

oh and here are the scores

Ebilshrimp-100 :grin:
angelmouse-95(so close to first)
thith-45
GHOSTIE11-40
Lleu-40(tnx for the bolding also i gave you punching friends as 10 points cause its “close to home”)
unknownuser_333-30
rkr7-20

Sound fun, Im not an expert on spanish but Ill try anyway :razz:

Aww, I got a disadvantage here… If I have a Canadian accent in my dream, do I get 10 points?

I quite often sign in my dreams which I can’t do ordinarily, would this count or does it have to be spoken?

Oh btw Ebilshrimp boy I’m a gonna take that lead boiY!!! :ebil:

Dry spell is OVER!

[spoiler]It was a long dream, mostly non-lucid. Here’s some background info. I was bribed to stay in a (real) haunted hotel for a week with people in the academic club in my school. Jason was there. Outside of the hotel there was a colony of evil fairy-type things. My father runs an evil organization (No surprise, really) that serves chocolate milkshakes at it’s meetings. Now here’s the setting for when I become lucid, I’m at another hotel/building. There are a bunch of people I actually know there.

I’m wandering by when I hear a girl, crying. She’s saying something about dreaming and I think she said something about lucidity once. I do not know her, but I go, hug her, and tell her it’s gonna be OK. I then continue walking down a path with my friend Heather and my “acquaintance” Juhi. I can’t stop thinking about the crying girl.

[color=red]Then it hit me: I’m dreaming. I was able to tell that I was in a light sleep, so I was careful not to get overexcited. :rc: I did a palm RC, but didn’t push my finger in all the way due to lack of time. I them tried to think of a challenge. I completely forgot about the accent challenge, and went straight for breaking the rules. The first thing I thought was “Physics” which I had broken before. The 3 of us sat down and I had a bag full of TWEWY pins. I grabbed one knowing it’d make me fly, and I soared out to sea.

I flew quickly above the water and skimmed my hand on it, and then I flew through a tube-wave thing. Lastly, I flew to the sky and skywrote something which I can’t remember. I decided to land and figure out what to do next. I landed on a hilly region on the other side of the hotel. The first and only word I could think of was “Curfuffel”. I said to myself: “On the other side of that hill, there will be a stage. On that stage there will be a Curfuffel. So I wan to the top of the hill. I could see something on the stage, but it was small. I ran closer. When I got there, I saw that it was a corn puff. Like the cereal. Curfuffel o’s or something.

I then remembered that the physics thing was a bonus and not the real challenge. I had to break a rule. So I went up to the nearest person that I saw/knew and ripped her clothes off (NOTE: I didn’t actually see anything. That would be… weird.) then jumped on her. Like a piggyback ride jump. She threw me off and said “You know you’re not dreaming anymore, right?” [/color]And I sail “Oh…sorry then.” I believed her, because she would actually do that to me. She got re-dressed and we all continued walking and talking. Until I woke up. [/spoiler]

Not sure what the last thing’s level of legality is. And the bonus task only works for the week it’s assigned, right? Either way, I’m glad I broke this spell.

hmm download has a good point, it would be unfair to give him 10 points for no reson but i cant just not let him have a chance for 10 points…

i know look up at the task now

that’s weird i broke my dryspell on the same night! maybe it has something to do with the moon cycle or something. anyway, [spoiler] I was sitting on my grandma’s couch, talking to my brother, when i thought about the previous dream i had and realized i was still dreaming. i didn’t even bother to do a reality check, i was so sure i was dreaming. i got up and looked around for something interesting. i noticed a tv, but it just had a black screen and said “no tape inserted” (it had a vcr, not a dvd player) i continued to look at it, suddenly it said “play” and a home video came on. it had those fuzzy streaks like old vhs movies have. it was a video of me! i realized that the “me” in the video copied whatever movements i made. the video version of the room was almost an exact replica, except where there was a blank canvas on an easel, in the video there was a painting that said “Mrs. P. university” in bright flourescent paint. my brother, who had apparently made the painting, said “jeez, i get stuck with the only school in the state named after a girl” (my brother is still in high school.) i woke up soon after that. i went right back into a dream, still lucid, but this time i was at my own house. i went upstairs, and thought to myself that it would be way cool to find my own personal aquarium or garden and see what kinds of sea creatures or plants my mind could make. i told myself, “through the front door will be my dream garden” i went out the door, the front yard was normal except it had a few flowers growing along the sides. nothing too special. i felt the dream fading, i looked at my hands and that prolonged it a little but not enough. i woke up slowly.[/spoiler]

Well, my dry spell didn’t end, but I DID remember my dream for the first time in ages… I DID manage to be a British spy, but not sure if I changed my accent…

Oh well, first step!

EDIT: the only two people to use my gallery avatars! rkr and Daniel!

I didn’t attempt this last night, I was too busy trying to get to an Alternate Dimension. :mirror:

Tonights my night! :cool:

[center]ruler/leader[/center]

this is a task type A (meaning you are able to do the bonuses from this yask and the first one

youve always wanted to rule some place so here you can, also i dont care whether you rule by force or your some king or you are a dictator as long as yourule the area

task points:
rule a small island or town-5 points
rule a large city-10 points
rule a country-15
rule the world-20

bonus- rule another word -25 points

You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

the next challenge will be posted either thursday or friday, depending on whether i have the time or not and how lazy im feelin,im not commited…

Good luck

oh and here are the scores

rkr7-60
unknownuser_333-60
thith-45
GHOSTIE11-40
Lleu-40(tnx for the bolding also i gave you punching friends as 10 points cause its “close to home”)
download-5(ill give you the points cause im nice)

Oh this is gonna be fun :razz:

i think i’m gonna try going to another dimension and ruling over the peoples there! (get the month’s quest at the same time)

Thanks, Daniel!

Still haven’t been lucid to my knowledge… and I really REALLY want to try this one out! I’m gonna rule the WORLD MWAHAHA xD

/me sneaks into downloads next LD and stops him :puh:

JK, good luck, Ill rule the solar system instead :razz:

i call ruling the universe

download you changed your sig again!

no wonder i got this one done…

i started off as a humble strategist of the dark side, aiding my queen in any way i could and winning battles for the Dark SiDe through my strategies. (all this passed in blurs) but then we realised what we were supposedto be doing wasn’t happening. taking over the world. i called a council in the chambers to discuss this problem. we agreed the first logical step would be to takeover the strongest force on earth at the minute. America. this was going to be a tough battle we were all thinking. america has nukes, guns and other ‘i’ll kill you real bad’ type things. whilst we had swords, ghosts, demons and other immunities. however this wasn’t enough. “this can’t be done without proper strategy!” i announced dramatically. and so i proposed my strategy. that night we moved out, the ghosts striking the army whilst the demons took out the presidents guards. the main army would attack from the air, immune to any AA weaponry they had. dropping pineapple bombs as we went. finnaly we arrived in the whitehouse gardens. soon after a small elite force of ships was due to annialate any navy they had. (supposedly this went off without a hitch) time skipped forwards and i awoke in the whitehouse with the telly turned on and president obama making a speech to the entire world. " today is a glorius day. i have been shown te way of the dark side and pledge this country to their cause. we shall all worship the pineapple with unwavering loyalty. any who dont will be ‘owned’ " all this while he had a ghost holding a sword to his back. so… ‘it worked’ i thought and woke up.

i went for a different way of writing my dream, i may use this more often as it involves people more.

sorry about being so late with the task ive playing in a basketball tornament(which i won
watching a basketball tournement at my local arena “the metro centre” and my favorite university won and ive been watching my brothers tornament which he came second in and i have had school work

[center]PWN[/center]

this is a task type B (meaning you are able to do the bonuses from this task and the second one)

winning my tornament got me think of this challenge, the whole point of this challenge is to pwn at anything (for those of you w2ho may not know pwn means win or be good at something

task points:
win at a card game-5 points
win acedemicly-10
win at a sport-15
be the best in the world at something-20

bonus- be the best in the world at everything -25 points

Good luck

i wont update the scores till later

rkr7-60
unknownuser_333-60
thith-45
GHOSTIE11-40
Lleu-40
download-5

Had a LD but no tasks done in it

I had been arrested and was sitting in the back of a police car. I somehow escaped and jumped into the sea. It was getting dark but I stayed in the sea and swam alongside the shore so that no one would be able to find me. But as I swam along boats just kept magically appearing all around me so I couldn’t hide. People in the boats saw me and they grabbed me and dragged me into shore. There were lots of people standing around me because I was a fugitive. It suddenly occurred to me that this is too silly to be real. I tried to make all the people disappear but it didn’t work, so then I explained to them all that this is all a dream but they were having trouble understanding. I explained that this is my dream and that they are just DC’s within my dream, I don’t think they understood but they seemed to relax and didn’t think I was a fugitive anymore. Everyone just hung around like it was a party now. There were a couple of people who were trying to work out the answer to some problem. I told them to just think of the question and then close their eyes and relax and god will give them the answer. They told me they didn’t believe in god, I said neither do I, I was actually referring to your mind. If you close your eyes your mind will give you the answer in the form of pictures, which you will then have to decipher. The dream went for a long time, I did a few RC’s along the way. But then I heard a dog barking and I knew I was going to wake up because it was my dog outside my room barking IRL.

Oh this is gonna be fun :puh:

EDIT: I made 1 RC in this dream :tongue: