Lucid Challenge # 17

Oooo, so close Ghostie :happy: Gets you 30 Points tho. :ok:

Too bad Q, I did wonder if maybe some of us might have done it before. Maybe you could ask about the Spacey kind of Universe instead, it’s probably not so enigmatic. :peek:

I was lucid for few moments, but no universe. I got too distracted by the music, probably. :cool_raz:

No luck yet, but Friday night is often my best night for dreaming :smile:

I didn’t become lucid last night. I had some non-lucid dreams last night though, some of which I might journal later.

Nice! :content: Do you think you were lucid for more than the 10 secs real time? It’s difficult to tell with something like that isn’t it?! :colgate:

I had a little peice in an Asian Market place too, couple of nights ago it was. Gave me some ideas for decorating our new house as it happens. :tongue:

For [size=150][color=darkblue]1[/color][/size] night only,:universe: score points for quizzing the Universe.

Mission Accomplished :cool:

Task 1 has now finished, sadly I did not complete my own task. :shy:

Points time :happy: but seemingly not everyone has yet posted so here they are so far:

1st-No surprises there, our illustrious leader pasQuale with 30 Lucid points, 40 points for obtaining an answer and 25 Bonus points for the visuals. Total:95 points.
2nd-GHOSTIE11 with 30 Lucid points and 30 points for asking. Total:60 points
3rd-Siiw with 30 Lucid points. Total:30 points
Joint 3rd-Danielns13-30 Lucid points. Total: 30 points
Joint 3rd-Tyrael-30 Lucid points. Total: 30 points

Thanky peeps. :colgate:

OK, Task 2. :happy:

17.2 How Small can you make yourself?

Points for:

Becoming smaller than your normal size. 20
Becoming the size of a mouse. 30
Becoming the size of a molecule or a single cell.40
Bonus points for becoming the thing that you’re the size of. 25

As the tittle suggests. Have you ever wondered what life is like for the smaller inhabitants of our planet? People like myself for instance, :colgate: only 4ft11,:yes: see the world completely differently to our taller counterparts. Imagine what life would be like if you were the size of say a Humming bird or a Bumble bee. :flower: Cool huh?

I had a LD two nights ago, but tried to do have a OBE, the challenge didn’t come into my mind. :sad: No luck last night either. Hope I will get it tonight! :tongue:

i went lucid last night :grin: and for moore than thirty seconds, it was strange though i had no control over my dream but i still kneew i was dreaming :eh:

[spoiler]i was on a ice berg in the middle of the ocean, i was sitting on the icebergs edge and near me was a trophy, that i could easily reach, but it ws about to fall off the iceberg, a person next to me kept trying too reach it but he couldnt for some reason. i asked if i could get it for him, he said i couldnt because i didnt work for the hotel, than he remembered i did. so he let me get the trophy, he told me to bring it up the the owner of the hotel, i looked and in the middle of the iceberg there was a giant hotel with a maniac looking out a window on the top floor, i walked into the hotel and the trophy transformed into a small book and a big book, the small book was blue and the big one was a pale orange, i remember also that the little one was about yoga and the big one was about wedding dresses.
i went into the hotel and saw a friend of mine who goes to my church henceforth known as michal. we walked up to the second floor and saw that there was i huge arcade we went up to the second floor and saw a huge vidio game store :woo: we walked up too the third floor and my friend disapeered we were suddenly at my cottages top floor :eh:.
i was about to walk into the bedroom when two indian people stopped me a boy and a girl (i didnt know these people in real life) i gave the girl the books as a wedding present and her father married us, strangly my view cut to a giant keyboard and if i wanted to say something i had to type it.
i relized that this wasnt right and that i was dreaming, :happy: i couldnt dom anything though because all i could see was a giant keyboard and i couldnt talk, so i typed randome phrases into the keyboard and my new wifes voice would say them at high speed back to me this went on for a while because there was nothing else to do.
i woke up and was no longer lucid, but i was at an nba game (i remember chris bosh and kevin garnett so it was probaly raptors vs celtics) i watched for a while and then i woke up again, this time i had been daydreaming in the mddle of a tennis match, i was playing my brother, after a long and close game he won, there was then a montage of him becomeing a world class tennis chapion[/spoiler]

I think I put a jinx on myself by saying I would be last…

I can’t remember any dreams from last night. :meh:

The ld must have been more than 15 seconds, it takes longer than that to walk between those two houses.

No proper recall last night, only loose fragments about typing.

Im sorry I didnt post this earlier :razz: I needed to hurry to Aeroseum today :smile: but I asked the question :tongue: dream

Thanks Siiw :wink:

Well done Ghostie and Daniel. :ok:

Aw Moogle, bad Juju. :sad:

Have better luck with this next one. :yes:

No dreams about the universe and no LDs… :sad:
but, my dream recall is getting better :smile:

Tonight though, I will be little like a stuffed animal, yes!

EDIT: 42! (post number)

I got nothing. :sad:

Right … changed my desktop to help :happy:
click for image

Hahaaaaa omg that is so cool! :woo:
Good idea Moogle!

I wonder how small :moogle: s are anyway? :hmmm:

No LD’s last night, I had one ND where ants featured though :tongue: but not related to me or changing into one or shrinking or things that would earn points :tongue:

there was a dream fragment about a boat that was smaller than we thought…and that is all i remember!

I was lucid for 15 minutes plus in Size Matters

Thank you Angelmouse :hugs: because I became lucid due to remembering the challenge.

It was low lucid, so I didn’t think laterally. next time I will use a tablet or food to shrink. Using that water could have made me smaller too

Now :tongue: … do I get any extra points for trying to become smaller? :tongue: I may even have lost a couple of inches without realising it :wink: Also I was ‘technically smaller’ when on all fours in the doorway :tongue: