Best Video Games Of All Time

Illusions of Gaia for me it is a crazy game

Bioshock.

Half life 2 is awesome.
I at least think it’s worth a mention in any “best game ever” contests.

I’ve started playing Neverwinter Nights 2, and i have to say i really like it!
Good game.

ALL THE donkey Kong Country games

Hmm, even if Bioshock is mentioned by another member I want to say that this game is the game Ive stopped proceeding just to be fascinated by the great environment, the graphics are very great and I rather play Bioshock to watch the environments than to complete it :tongue:

Doom
Dark Forces
Starcraft
Golden Sun

i cant stand all these new games with emphasis on flashy graphics but no challenging gameplay…just because the graphics look almost real and the storyline is long and complex does not mean its a good game. those games up there, especially golden sun, i value for the challenge. most kids i see w/ video games today do it more as a fantasy/escape thing. this is a dangerous practice than can ultimately lead to this;

Doom.
Elite MUD (does that still exist?).
HackThisSite.
Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time.
Anything Resident Evil, and everything Eternal Darkness.

Best game of all time (for its story): Rhygar e os soldados do rei. (Was a garage RPG Maker game, popular in Brazil around 2002).
Best game of all time (by fun factor): Heart of Darkness.
Best game of all time (by wow factor): American McGee’s Alice.

Starcraft FTW. Well, pretty much anything by Blizzard is awesome.

At the moment, for me, based on games i’ve played, it goes something like this…

1. Fallout 3

This game is seriously eating up so much of my time it’s unbelievable. It’s an amazing game and really drags you in.

1. The Kingdom Hearts series

I just cannot get over how amazing it is. The whole series is just awesome, who would’ve thought a fusion of Final Fantasy and Disney would be so good?

3… Erm… I actually can’t decide. There’s a lot of good games I could put here. Sonic, Mario, Red Faction, Devil May Cry, Timesplitters… All of them very deserving of the third spot in my opinion.

It’s just so hard to choose with some of them.

Maybe there should be a list of games to avoid, too, so we can give other gamers a chance to stay away from some of the truly terrible games out there. Like Army of Two.

Hmm, lately Star Wars: TFU has caught up my time, its very fun to use the force on every single object :tongue: although the downside is that some places are really hard and that you cant block missiles :cry:

You become easily very addicted to the force in this game :colgate:

With TFU I mean The Force Unleashed :peek:

The World Ends With You is certainly up there. Best game I’ve played in years, on so many levels.

I must say, PORTAL. PORTAL, PORTAL, PORTAL. And Gauntlet.

But geez, Portal. Wow. Hilarious!

QFT. When it comes to within this decade, TWEWY is definitely up there. It completely annihilated DS gaming. But, that’s in my opinion.

Res evil code veronica x
Halo CE
Zelda anything
SSB anything
pokemon anything

this list could go for days…

I would like to say that Brawl is a sweet game, although Ive not been playing it so much :roll:

The paper mario series. :grin:

Brilliant storylines, every time.

Metal gear series, Final fantasy series, Zelda series , Pokémon series …

Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask was my favorite childhood game. When I still had my N64, it was by far my favorite game to play. I played from the ages of 6-7 to 13, and still play it now when I get a chance. Such an amazing game, with such a dark story.

I loved Ocarina of Time, but I didn’t get to play it as much. They both appeal to me, but since I had Majora’s Mask for so long, the game grew on me more.

I personally think that the N64 was the greatest game system ever. It’s games beat most of today’s games without contest, and a lot of it’s games left a lot to imagination, which probably helped me today in that way.

The best game I ever played was in my opinion Braid. The puzzles are so… let’s just say you need to be an evil genius to make these. And even though while playing the game there doesn’t seem to be any storyline if you look at it later you discover that there are at least 4 different storylines going on at all times, subject to public opinion and philisophy. And the final level is just so… cunning, devious, there isn’t even a word for it’s brilliance.

At least that’s my opinion… quite a few people seem to hate it.