Rude people

So I allmost got into a fight with this asshole. Once again Oklahoma has proven to me to be a very uptight state. I was walking down the road, and there were these three people, and I asked if anyone had a cigarett. So this guy gets a cigarett from his girl friend, and throws it on the ground, and says “there ya go asshole” I just shook my head, and went on, then I told him about karma. How the hell do you respond to something like that? My god what the fuck is the deal with these people. Everytime I start to view Oklahoma as a friendly place B.S. like this happens.

that you can come to form those words indicates that your focus needs shift to positive and embrace it, as a gardener nurturing a flower that needs care

That was funny God. I now know that this rude guy was an angel. Through meditation I am calming my anger, and bitterness aginst Oklahoma, and god likes to test me on that. I was mad at him, but then I thought about it, and couldnt help but to smile. God sent me an angel. Its all how I look at it. Oklahoma is still a great state. Thanks God. You allmost had buddy. :happy: Im learning.

Laws in Oklahoma

It is illegal for the owner of a bar to allow anyone inside to pretend to have sex with a buffalo.

Females are forbidden from doing their own hair without being licensed by the state.

Dogs must have a permit signed by the mayor in order to congregate in groups of three or more on private property.

Oklahoma will not tolerate anyone taking a bite out of another’s hamburger.

It is against the law to read a comic book while operating a motor vehicle.

It is illegal to have the hind legs of farm animals in your boots.

People who make “ugly faces” at dogs may be fined and/or jailed.

Oral sex is a misdemeanor and is punisable by one year in jail and a $2,500 fine.

It’s statutory rape for a man over 18 to have sex with a female under the age of 18, provided she’s a virgin.

It is illegal to wear your boots to bed.

Fish may not be contained in fishbowls while on a public bus.

Tissues are not to be found in the back of one’s car.

\
this thread gives me ability to share great humor or wisdom that i found :

laughinglibrarian.com/koans_yours.htm
The Zen Librarian said to a patron: “If you bring back this book after its due date, you will be fined. If you do not bring back the book after its due date, you will be fined.” The patron was instantly enlightened.
///

I would really love to know where these laws come from, and the storys behind them, do they make these laws as a joke, because there are so many funny laws outhere.

and just when i thought id finally found a place where i could go to a bar with boots filled with horse legs, eat a composite burger sewn together from different bites of everyones burger in the bar, then feign sex with a buffalo with the managers written permission, then go home and pass out with my boots on while having oral sex

you post this. :sad:

now i gotta find somewhere different to take this summers vacation. thanks a million though, id almost booked the tickets, i would have been pissed to have payed all that money and not have been able to live out my life long horse limb composite burger bestiality fantasy

Those are the worst laws ever.
Even worse than in this terrible country.