LD4all Quest 43: Join the 13th Anniversary Party!

LD4all Quest 43 - may - Join the 13th Anniversary Party!
Author: pasQuale

Every month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Join the 13th Anniversary Party!
Yes, it’s that time of year again, this month LD4all exists 13 years! That’s right, 13 years! So that means party time! On the 10 year anniversary we also did this Quest and it was very neat, so I decided to make this a traditional Quest to do every anniversary :grin:

So, in this Quest you will join the LD4all party. I have thrown a party in the dreamworld and you are all invited! Wear your :ld4all: badge to show you are a member and enter :smile: If you rather want to throw your own party in celebration and invite your LD4all friends, that is also cool. The important part is that you celebrate and have fun!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Find the LD4all party (or throw one yourself)

• :boogie: PARTY!!! :cheer:

• Optional: Meet and greet LD4all members

• Optional: There are gifts for everyone, find yours and open it :smile:

• Alternative: Enter your view of the LD4all community in your dreams. Does it look like a forum or like a real life community?

• Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - I will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

I will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for completing this Quest
(These are things to inspire, you can do whatever works for you ofcourse :smile: )* Go through a door with the LD4all logo to enter the party scene

• Find a computer, switch it on and expect the forum to appear. Dive in.
  • Summon a dreamguide to take you there.
  • Use an elevator and press the LD4all button.
  • Make a date with someone from the forum to meet up in your dreams, maybe you can go to the party together.
  • You can also focus on the LD4all logo while drifting to sleep.

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):

• set your mind for this Quest
  • imagine the LD4all party. What will you wear? where is your badge?

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic :smile:

Last but not least: have fun everyone! :happy:

10 year anniversary party
12 year anniversary party

Ifailed to come last time. I will make it this month though!
I shall bring plenty of cookies! :biggrin:

Interesting, Im gonna try to come :grin:

I hope its a big party :thumbs:

Just in time! Tonight I was going to try for my next LD anyway.
I’ll definitely come, and I’ll bring my character Callipso (if that’s ok).

Hmmmm I ll try to come it sounds pretty interesting :happy:

Oh man this was really hard night… I have to struggle for a ld, and the result was not sleeping at all :sad:. I had some very blured images of the names of you guys and that was all. I fall to sleep about 5 am and I had some ordinary dream. when I wake up i was so tired and not rest at all. I really want to go to this party but I cant get lucid… I ll try this night too. Wish me luck! (every tip would be welcome) Thanks…
love you Fiko!!! :happy:

I’ll try this. I had a dream once about the forum. :shy:

:woo: Yeah, See You There! :wiske:

If I can get an LD, I’ll definitely try this! It sounds like fun :smile:

i tried lding 4 first time 2day n it worked but i got 2 excited an flew off (ended up waking myself) but i fink i can do it again so il try to met you their

Oh my;… this is really difficult! :eek:
I tried it, and again, and again, and again…
I didn’t find the party or I was at the wrong one, or nobody was there…

Pff, :bored: :tongue:
2 weeks left!

Hi everybody! :peek:

I’m Amaryllis (member of the dutch forum) and I did the Quest! It’s possible I’ve seen some of you in my dream (almost sure I saw moogle :moogle: )
I also started a new topic for my future lucid dreams and quests: Amaryllis’ Lucid Adventures, so there you’ll find it!

[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/amaryllis-lucid-adventures/30461/1]

Yeey! Now I can get my wings here too :fly:

yay! you posted your Quest dream here :happy:
And yes, you get your wings now here too :grin:
congrats on doing the Quest!

I WAS THERE!! It was awesome. So I enter my lucid dream on a sidewalk and I’m looking for the party so I yell “WHERES THE FRIGGIN’ PARTY?!” Instantly I hear music booming down the street so I run toward it and I knok on the door of this huge house (the source of the music) and it has the LD4ALL logo on the door then a giant bouncer opens the door and hands me a sticker to put on my shirt. I walk in and see the biggest party in the world. The house was bigger on the inside. There are people all around dancing with similar stickers and nametags with their LD4All usernames on them. one of my friends who is also a member of LD4All says “Hey man your just in time!” Then sombody who looks wike an administrator walks onto a stage in the center of this giant room. He announces the 13th anniversery and everyone cheers and sings happy birthday. streamers and balloons are falling. A few people’s heads explode still cheering, and I wake up

Yay! Finally someone else got the quest too! :happy:
The only thing that matches with my dream is the explosion, but in my LD it were the presents, no heads lol :tongue:

Congratulations! :partying_face:

I did the quest too!
Everyone said ‘‘SURPRISE!!’’ :mrgreen_hat: and I was like ‘‘This IS the party! Everyone knows who I am, yess!’’ (after visiting A LOT other parties, the wrong ones lol) But it was still dark cuz they wanted to surprise me while I couldn’t see sh*t (I’ve seen a lot people, but couldn’t see their faces) and at the moment I ask to turn the lights on… I woke up. :neutral:

(Yes I was lucid, lol. :tongue: )

[center]

Congratulations

Amaryllis
SumotoriDreams41

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

:boogie: :boogie:

congrats Dryalantha for completing the Quest, invisible extra wings added :content:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:
[/center]

This Quest is now officially over, which means you cannot earn your wings anymore by completing any of the previous Quests.

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest :smile: