Mixed Martial Arts and Lucid Dreaming.

Hey guys and gals.

I mostly post on a Mixed Martial Arts website and I found something interesting and relevant to LDing.

Just thought you guys would like to know the number one site on MMA has alot of people interested in Lucid Dreaming as indicated by this thread.

mixedmartialarts.com/?go=for … read=14683 13&page=1&pc=72

I know you guys aren’t huge on people linking other sites but I feel this is very relevant to LDing and these folks could use your imput, if nothing else read it and respond here and I’ll relay your messages to that site since you’d have to sign up over there to actually post and I doubt many of you are into MMA.

I’ve provided several links to this site from there to try to attract those curious about LDing here for some good info.

I’ve posted on the thread as DreamerMMA.

Hi,
Thanks for link…I’m new to this site and cant believe one of the 1st post I see is about MMA which I’ve been really into for awile now.

Do you train? I’ve been doing Judo on and off for about 3 years and grassroot trained MMA with some buddys for aprox 5.

Lucid dreaming has helped me with training and vise versa…I’ve not LD being in
the UFC yet but its near the top of my ‘101 LD to do list’.

Has anyone else done any other martial arts? with martial arts comes that hightened awareness that could come in handy to trigger LD’s.