What was that? And it`s meaning?

moved from Gen Luc to Stuff Dreams are made of… :moogle:

Hello all, I would like to ask you a question about something that happened to me some months ago. I dont know if this is the right section, but I didnt find any better.

It was a ND, I was walking with my friends, but suddenly my foot hit something on the ground and fell. When I fell to the ground, I found myself on the bed waking up in panic.

In a FAQ I read something about an OBE or that my astral body jerked on my earthly, but I`m not sure if this is it. I would also like to know what it means, if it means something.

Hello FibSaSk ^^

You’re dream sounds very familiar and could be compared to the common dream in which a lot of people have sometime where you fall (usually from a great hight) and just at that moment as you hit the ground, you wake up with a sudden jolt, and can usually feel your heart pound in your chest with a sensation of anxiety.

I can’t say it’s related to OBE. I believe it’s more of the shock you get when hitting the ground that causes the physical reaction on awakening.

Thanks for fast response. So, it`s nothing to think about…

That happens to me regularly, but it only occurs when i’m just asleep/falling asleep. I’m just curious, at what stage of sleep did this happen to you?

This is actually a pretty common form of HH for many dreamers. Its a good example of that state between awake and asleep when the body is still somewhat active and SP hasn’t quite set in. Normally this happens as you are drifting off to sleep, but it can happen later. Another possibility if you had been asleep for a while is that your SC panicked and woke you up because it perceived a real danger. Hope this helps :content:

Yeah, this sometimes happens to me, when I am falling asleep. I’m not too conscious about it but it’s very quick, and ends with a sudden shock, like stumbling over something without seeing it. When that happens, your real body (which isn’t in full SP yet) reacts as the dream would be RL, and thus makes you “jump” in your bed. A slight shock. If SP would have 100% installed, you would have just fallen down and got up again. This things usually happen to feet (I don’t know why).

Some examples which happened to me:

I was walking down a seaside when I stumbled over a tree and woke up.
I was on some stairs coming down when I stumbled over a stair and woke up.
I was cycling when I fell down and woke up.
I was running (jogging) when I hit something and woke up.

etc. etc. Those things happen to my legs all the time. But lately I haven’t had such things anymore.

Thank you all guys, I just read something strange and got panicked, but I was wrong…