Hexaditidom…345
moogle…440
GHOSTIE11…380
hunaynay…325
Ysim…875
Kirbypowered…535
TheChris…255
Stormrush…[/spoiler]

I’m just posting it now, not a very exciting dream because i only remember the end, but @ the end of it i recall saying out loud OMG IM DREAMING…( which i have never had!), then i woke up GRRR (fa), then i woke up for School but nothing in there at all in between of a drea Weird huh??

1 word

GUTTED !!!

Three NDs that I remember, but I’m only posting one in my DJ. (The first one was just walking around and around in the rain, nothing really noteworthy, although it was raining so it’s water. :tongue: The second one had some substance abuse I probably shouldn’t post on LD4all.) The one I’m posting also involved a lot of water!

Olmec Ruins in Key West!

This water challenge is definitely my easiest one. :eh:

One ND for today…

No recall again today. :sad: It feels like the dream’s there in my mind, but just out of my grasp, you know? It’s terrible. >_<

had a bad day (with eye), so haven’t been able to post up Tuesday’s dreams yet. But I did scribble them down when I first woke up.
Hope to do it tomorrow … together with some late voting

Four NDs. I’m only posting one, eventually.

New Goal: Dream Journal
Try to see your dream journal in your dreams. Try to read it. What does it say? Maybe whenever you see it do an RC and get lucid.

Yesterdays scores: 10/5/10
You can vote again today if you want to.

[spoiler]Dreamjutsu…705
Hexaditidom…345
moogle…440
GHOSTIE11…380
hunaynay…375
Ysim…875
Kirbypowered…535
TheChris…265
Stormrush…[/spoiler]

I had 2 dreams today. Gah! I’m getting a bit behind on typing them up, for no reason.

This challenge should be awesome. :grin:

2 dreams; one that it was snowing and another about my “Dream Lord side” that was interesting…
The Dream Lord dream included my dream altar (which had my DJ on it), but there was nothing more to the DJ than it just being there. The Dream Girl was there also, but I don’t think I caught her name…

[EDIT]Snow? In October? Not In Maine? and Dream Lord

ooo nice new goal!

Tuesday - 2 dreams (won’t count the fragment)

Wednesday - 3 dreams including an hostage one

Not much to recall, just a puny fragment with something to do with an office. The new challenge sounds pretty interesting, it should be fun if I can manage it. :tongue:

Scores:

[spoiler]Dreamjutsu…725
Hexaditidom…345
moogle…520
GHOSTIE11…380
hunaynay…415
Ysim…895
Kirbypowered…545
TheChris…265
Stormrush…[/spoiler]

Two NDs last night. No goals.

One ND last night.

Goal sounds good!

Two NDs last night. I was in a spaceship in one, but no space or aliens. :tongue:

Three NDs last night. No goals. Again. :bored:

One fragment today. I should get my DJ updated sometime today, granted I don’t get lazy.

One ND again. I died in the dream and then explored what was beyond death…
Well, it wasn’t anything special. just a building with some people in it :smile:

Sorry somehow i totally forgot to post the scores yesterday, I’ll do it tonight.
I had 1 dream last night, it was so random though I can’t make any sense of it at all.