ND Challenge #1

Sorry somehow i totally forgot to post the scores yesterday, I’ll do it tonight.
I had 1 dream last night, it was so random though I can’t make any sense of it at all.

Scores today, and yesterday.

[spoiler]Dreamjutsu…795
Hexaditidom…345
moogle…520
GHOSTIE11…380
hunaynay…495
Ysim…925
Kirbypowered…605
TheChris…285
Stormrush…[/spoiler]

Oh, and I will be out of town tomorrow and sunday morning, so the scores and the next goal will probably be posted sunday afternoon.

Three NDs. Hopefully I’ll stop being lazy and post something from the past three nights >.<

One short dream and two fragments. One of the fragments was even longer than the full dream, so it wasn’t exactly long. :tongue:

I have 2 free Weeks now; the next week I will be traveling and can´t post here.
But because I keep my written DJ with me, I am going to post everything when I am back :smile:

Happy dreaming so far!

Had some more ND s last night. I’m definitely not posting these :wink: (I’m not exactly sure what a chain is… so I either had 3 NDs or one ND plus two NDs that were part of a chain.)

Two normal dreams and one fragment today, a bit more interesting than usual, but not written very well. XP I might just edit it up a bit before typing it up.

Goal: Underground Exploration
Try to dream of tunnels, caves, anything to do with being under the earth.

By the way, this is the final week in the challenge. There will be one more goal on wednesday along with voting, and then a final vote on sunday. I will post the final scores shortly thereafter.

[spoiler]Dreamjutsu…815
Hexaditidom…345
moogle…520
GHOSTIE11…380
hunaynay…555
Ysim…925
Kirbypowered…665
TheChris…285
Stormrush…[/spoiler]

@Hunaynay
A chain is basically when you wake up from a dream and attempt to re-enter that dream. Here is a guide. :content:

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=601394#601394
:smile: Here’s my latest. All ND’s.

One ND, then an FA that lead to a 5 second LD. Don’t believe I achieved any goals, just went trekking through the woods to go skiing or something.

Woah, double post.

One fragment and maybe more will come later, but I don’t think so.

PS: It’s about -4 degrees out here this morning! Toasty, huh?

Had a few dreams since I last posted, just too lazy to see how many they are :razz:

Scores for yesterday:

[spoiler]Dreamjutsu…850
Hexaditidom…455
moogle…520
GHOSTIE11…380
hunaynay…555
Ysim…925
Kirbypowered…690
TheChris…285 [/spoiler]

Be ready to vote tomorrow.
I will post the last goal tomorrow.
The ND Challenge ends on sunday with a final vote, so be sure to count up your yet-un-scored dreams by then and let me know so I can add them up.

scores:

[spoiler]Dreamjutsu…885
Hexaditidom…455
moogle…520
GHOSTIE11…380
hunaynay…555
Ysim…925
Kirbypowered…700
TheChris…285[/spoiler]
Vote Wednesday. :grin:
Final goal posted in the morning.
Final vote on sunday.

New and final Goal:
Complete Your personal Goal
I don’t think anyone has completed their personal goal yet, so now’s the time.
If you complete it now you will get points both for the personal goal and for it being the current goal. That = 50 points!

Also don’t forget to vote!

wow triple post

2 ND’s and a LD from last night. Came pretty close to completing my personal goal actually, but not quite.

Will post later (after work).
I’m just glad I finally got enough sleep to recall dreams.

[EDIT]Dragon Riders with Guns

One fragment, it did have something to do with exploring a cave, but I woke up in the middle of night thinking it wasn’t good enough :spinning:???:slight_smile: and fell back asleep. Cool making the last goal to complete your personal goal, it’ll give me more time to try it. Will the points only be counted as a personal goal, as a challenge goal, or as both?

Both :grin:

Scores for yesterday.

[spoiler]Dreamjutsu…905
Hexaditidom…455
moogle…520
GHOSTIE11…380
hunaynay…555
Ysim…960
Kirbypowered…710
TheChris…285
Stormrush…75 ~ I am so, so, so sorry i don’t know how I missed your post a while back, and now I have found your DJ so i’ve added up the dreams you’ve had so far.[/spoiler]

I’m back … had one dream the day I went into hospital and two while there. I will get them typed up shortly.