ND Challenge #1

I know I dreamt, I just can’t remember hmmmfff Ah well, Do I get points for dream chaining from another night thou?? lol :smile::slight_smile:

Two ND’s and a short LD :smile:
ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=602224#602224

ahh but this topic/competition is in the normal dream sub forum, we already have the lucid challenge competition and monthly quests … plus having a LD is reward in itself :content:. Personally I think you got the awards for LDs just right :thumbs:

Another (slightly odd) normal dream from last night about my old college, my old high school, and some electronics/robotics club.

I only recalled one dream… but it did involve hiding in underground caverns to escape from some badies.

If I might add my own suggestion… perhaps keep a list of all the challenges on the original post (or somewhere in one spot). I’ve lost track of some of them and it’s more difficult to search through pages of posts.

Another dream for today, but I just really didn’t feel like writing it this morning so I don’t remember many details. I need to update my DJ on here, it’s almost been a week! Got a little busy with school, I guess.

Edit: Wait, it’s been more than a week. :ack: Always happens when I skip updating it for one day.

Scores:

Dreamjutsu…965
Hexaditidom…490
moogle…610
GHOSTIE11…380
hunaynay…615
Ysim…1010
Kirbypowered…730
TheChris…285
Stormrush…130

Tonight’s the night, the final chance. Do your best. :grin:

@hunaynay
Haha yeah i kept telling myself to do that but then I’d go and forget. :shy:

@kirbypowered

Yeah the same thing happened to me, except i have no excuse, i’m just lazy…

I had a great night for recall, if not a little confusing. I either had one fragment and three dream or one big dream chained in the middle. I’ll try to decide how to organize it today.

Edit: I’ve decided that it’s two fragments and two dreams.

no recall for last night

I only remember an iron, was so exciting I didnt even bother to write it in my DJ lol :sad:

No recall for me either

Three NDs for me. I think I’ll post two of them. One included music and the other included caves. Lots of caves. The third one I’m not posting involved exploring another planet (Neptune mayhaps?) and trying to find a decent parking spot. xD (Although DCs and I remarked that Neptune was strangely solid and we could breath the air, so maybe it was a different planet.)

EDIT: tada

1 ND and a fragment about pokemon. Will post asap…probably not till tomorrow though. Very busy!

Final Scores:[spoiler]Dreamjutsu…995
Hexaditidom…490
moogle…610
GHOSTIE11…380
hunaynay…715
Ysim…1030
Kirbypowered…770
TheChris…285
Stormrush…140[/spoiler]
I think most of you have posted your dream count, and since there is a gap, unless someone has been holding back dreams from the scoring…
The person with the highest score for the first ND Challenge is drum-roll

[spoiler][center]Ysim!!![/center]

:partying_face: :clap: :thumbs: :cheer: :boogie: :hurray: :slide: :pharaoh:

For your excellent ability to dream about specific things, your ability to recall dreams and to record them well you are the winner of this, the ND Challenge #1.
As the person with the highest score you may run the next ND Challenge if you wish or delegate it to another.[/spoiler]
I think this was a great first challenge, and I hope there will be another. I had a great time reading you all’s DJs and everything. :content:

:bow: to :ysim:

:clap: speech speech!

Congrats Ysim :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I’m going to discipline myself and recall and record more !!

I dreamt i was in my mates house she was redorating etc, i saw that she had the double bed in front of the door… I should of known i was dreaming as the bed wouldnt fit in RL Kicked myself lol So ND i guess :sad:

Hmmm, sorry if I’m missing something, but did the DJ voting take place?

Also, there’s still lots of slots open for anyone who might want to join the LC and keep on rolling with their dreams :content:

It seems that most people haven’t had the time to keep up with all the DJs in order to vote recently. The last couple votes no one chose to vote. No one chose to vote on the final either. Also the votes are submitted over PM if they wish, so it wouldn’t be completely obvious who voted for who just by looking at the topic. :content:

And yeah guys why don’t you sign up for the LD Challenge? :tongue: It sounds like fun. :happy:
I hope I actually have a LD during the challenge this time. :shy:

Gah, a lot of dreams that I havent posted here :tongue: but anyways congratulations Xander for winning this challenge :cool_laugh: