So, I wonder if anyone can help me here...

[b]Hey again :happy:

I don’t know whether this has anything to do with dreaming, although I feel it may be connected somehow, but tell me what you think.
Okay, so, I can see this white line, when I’m dreaming and in real life too, I can see my boyfriend’s also. If I move my arm, there will be a white figure line of my arm following behind it to catch up and then it disappears into my arm. It doesn’t just happen with my arms, it happens pretty much everywhere I can possibly try.
I’ve tried to look for answers because I don’t have a clue what it is, but I haven’t succeeded as of yet.

Can anyone shed some light on this please ? :smile: or, at least give me theories.

Thank you :3 :cheer:[/b]

Does it happen all the time, and only for you and you boyfriend or on other things as well? I’m sure there is some kind of spiritual answer that someone will give, but sadly I’m not the person for that. I guess I’m just a bit too mundane. There is a possibility, however, it could be an actual issue with your sight.

If you are seeing something IRL that shouldn’t be there, I would consult an eye doctor. I’m not trying to be sarcastic or rude, but I don’t want a whole bunch of people to be speculating some special meaning involving auras and universal oneness when you could have an actual condition that needs to be looked at. It’s probably nothing like that, but I want to be safe :content:

I’ve tried it on other people also, well, not tried… but examined closely, only me, my boyfriend and a close friend know about this xD purposely, I don’t want people getting involved with it really :tongue: but I really would like some answers… or, theories at least.
Well… I think I’ve been able to do it for a long time, but I only noticed at the very beginning of 2010. I have seen a optician, and they said my eyes were perfect so… I don’t think there’s anything wrong there, but thank you very much for the concern :smile: you didn’t come across as rude at all :tongue:
I thought maybe it could be some type of energy, aura, or even soul… but I have no clue at all o.o

Ah, well if your eyes are fine them I’m all out of ideas :razz:

I can give opinions, and I’m sure many following posters will, but in the end there are so many things to this world that we simply don’t understand. My best advice is to figure it out on your own without clouding your mind on the theories of things that can’t be proven. Heck, lucid dreams are great for finding answers, eh?

By all means, give your opinions ^^ I just need a few possibilities before I jump to some sort of conclusion xD
I will eventually ask in a lucid dream, however, I feel slightly distracted lately… the weird dreams I had over the last day or so have been some what odd xD but I’m hoping to get back into it again.

I agree with Rhewin, before feeling too comfortable with an esoteric explanation you should check that it is not something physical.

In my opinion you should talk to a doctor, one you trust and whom you explicitly tell not to talk with your parents about that yet. Tell him about visual problems, describe the symptoms whithout getting esoteric (he’d get a wrong impression).

Btw, the optician can’t do that much, as he only does very basic tests. Usually they don’t even check for color blindness or 3d issues. In your case it might be something with growth, your blood pressure (yes, really!), your seeing nerves, your visual cortex (oh-oh) and nearly anything else.

Go find out the truth.

Can you explain more about what the light looks like?

Being a practitioner of aura gazing, I would like to say you could be simply one of those people who pick up on auras naturally without having to practice, however you say you only see this light when somebody is moving?

It could just be some sort of visual distortion, but when I gaze at auras and the person moves, I experience the exact same visual phenomena you talked about.

And did you have medical check after you told your doctor about seeing the aura of other persons? What was the result? Or didn’t you simply mention that?

Why would I tell my doctor about my spiritual practice of seeing auras? Anybody can see auras, there is nothing special about the visual phenomena you experience while practicing.

I’m not sure what this white line looks like, and, this is just an idea. But it sounds a bit like tracers. That everything that moves leaves a trail that takes a moment to catch up. This has nothing to do with the eyes. It is a neurological issue, and people who use certain drugs report tracers. It’s like the afterimage which should go away immediately stays a bit longer than it’s supposed to. I don’t know if maybe your description could fit this scenario, though it sounds a bit different, but if it is tracers, it is something to be concerned about because you’re not supposed to have them. You might want to see a neurologist.

Ye, krakatoa has a point. Any hallucinogens could cause this. I think you can get it on your own too (not sure), so be really sinsere about your drug use when you speak to a doctor. I read about this a few days ago… It’s H something… Maybe I’ll remember.

Thank you for your reply, and I apologize for the delayed response, I have been working a lot lately >.>

I have also thought that it might be an aura… but I don’t know. It could be something to do with my eyes I guess…

The light is kind of… transparent, but not completely. It’s visible, but I can see through it easily. I do see this light when someone is moving, yes.

Ok; can you try something for me? Sit down in a quiet room, and take an easily visible object; a rock, lump of wood; nothing to complex to the eyes. If you have a small plant, then all the better; something living would be preferred.

Put the object where you can see it at eye level while sitting. just gaze at it for a while. Not looking directly at it, but just about an inch above it. Blink if your eyes start to dry up, but try to keep your eyes still; staring in the same place. Keep gazing until you seem some luminosity coming from the object.

If you have success with seeing the aura around the object, compare that to the visual phenomena you see when people move. get back to me; with this info, it will be easier to understand exactly what is going on.

Edit: Forgot an important factor; do this against a white wall, or the closest to white as you can get. if you have success with this, I’ll have you do another test, with your hand.

I have no idea about auras, so I’ll just say that it may be something wrong. Check with a doctor, ask in lucid dreams and try and explore all the different ideas you can (The most important one’s being your own)

I did this test a couple of days ago, at home and school, and the aura around the object is the same, except when its stood still it just surrounds the object and doesnt move. ^^

Ok, good; so most likely you are a natural at seeing auras. Now I want you to do something a little more tricky; I want you to get used to viewing the auras of humans and or animals. I would suggest starting with humans, they stay still longer than animals.

Start with getting used to your own aura; hold your hand up to the white wall you used to see the aura of the object you chose last time. Use the same technique, do not gaze directly at your hand, gaze an inch or two above your middle finger. Make sure you hold your fingers apart, not together.

After a while, you might begin to see colors in your aura; this is a good sign, and it means your ability to see auras is advancing. After you have got this down, start gazing at the auras of other people.

I find that the best time to do this is in class; where you sit right behind someone. However, it might be awkward if someone notices you staring, and points it out. Try to find someone who stays in the same spot, and is not too far away.

If you have someone who is willing to sit in front of you for you to experiment with gazing, that would be perfect.

Let me know how this goes!
:content:

:content:

This sounds great! thank you so much :smile: I will practice on myself for a while, and then Mr Vokteraven the Dragon has kindly said he would sit in a spot and help me with this experiement :smile:
I will let you know as soon as I can when I see things advance with myself, and when things advance with others :smile: again, thank you so much for this :slight_smile:

woah! I tried the tests and stuff just cause I was bored in study hall, and it looks so cool! :tongue:

Indeed I will! :tongue: