Lucid dreaming unknown objects?

:help: Could I dream something I’ve never seen before in a LD Example:
Saying I want to go to Mt Everest and seeing it
Having sex with my crush when I’ve never seen he rnaked?[/code]

Yes, you can. Your mind will do its best to try and simulate those “unknown” situations based on your expectation and experiences.

Can it simulate voices and noises of words you’ve never heard the person say before.
Like someone moaning… (I’m a teenager , what do you expect?)

If you can imagine it, then your dreams can simulate it. So basically, you can dream just about anything. In my experience, the subconsciousness is rather good at creating accurate simulations of the unknown as well.

ALike if I wanted to go inside the Gateway Arch, I could and if I looked at pictures of the inside even more realistic?

Yes, but your brain can only guess using what information you already know. If you’ve seen pictures, it would try and replicate that, if you had not then it might guess based on what you might find in other similar structures, or perhaps merely based on what you expect to find inside.

Can’t wait 'til I can actually LD!!

don’t we all

Getting your first LD is the easy part. Lengthening them, controlling them and getting them regularly are the hard parts. Not to discourage you, but just a heads up that people’s first LD is usually so short, that is it unusable.

Trust me, your first LD won’t be the amazing adventure you think it will be. For most people, it’s pretty short, and low lucidity. But it’s great motivation, and don’t worry, if you keep at it, you’ll be doing everything you want. You just have to keep going at it.

While dreaming, your brain will use some experiences, but the majority of it is pure creation. It can create entirely new people, sounds, images, scenery, you name it.
Within one dream I had, my body developed an extra sense, and allowed me to feel magnetic forces. I could feel the magnetic field of the Earth, as some animals do in order to follow migratory patterns. I can’t say I’ve ever had that experience while awake.

Now that sounds interesting. Feeling magnetic forces huh? How exactly do you feel them? Can you be more accurate? I guess it’s hard do describe.