Healing waters

I had a LD lastnight, and in it… First let me explain how my mind works. I have really bad anxiety that something is allways wrong with me. What if I have Colen cancer, or prostate cancer, skin cancer, or what if I develope diabites. My mind is allways going from one worry to the next, and theres nothing wrong with me, I worry about it so much that I begin to worry Ill worry something into exsistance . So in the LD I go into the bathroom, and look in the mirror, and I look very unhealthy then someone tells me that the water in the sink is healing powers so I drank it, and I look healthy again. So what if this could be true? What if you could have a LD drink the water in the dream, and it have healing powers?

Don’t worry…about a thing…cause every little thing. Let me stop right there. Are you talking about the water healing you IRL, or in dreams? In dreams, yeah its possible. Is it healing you like with your anxiety?

This may allso help to have LDs. In your next LD just ask for yourself to have more LDs, and drink the water, but you have to know, and have faith that it will work, and it will. This could be a revolutionary LD technique dream water is magic water.

I have a feeling it will work in real life if you believe it will work.

In Laberge book, there is a part that talk about this.

If only i can get a LD again i’m gonna try! :happy:

The mind is a powerful thing from my perspective. It seems a strong positive mental attitude towards a problem, will help you to deal with that problem. I’m not talking about something making you superhuman, but if you are pessimistic about a problem, illness or something, you’ll find getting the drive to fight is harder, you waste energy fighting yourself that could be better spent on solving the issue, fighting the illness etc.

If this does have a positive effect, I believe it will be because you expect it to, you fight harder, and put more energy in to make it congruent with your beliefs. For me this makes it a powerful tool to improve your life, whether its supernatural, remains to be seen.

Kava, I think you really should enjoy the feeling of doing something good for your health when drinking the water in your dream.

I really think this could be good for your anxiety and also gives you a good feeling, which is really important for your immune system.

I personally do not believe that the water could heal you from a heavy disease, but it cannot harm either and can give you the necessary mental strength.

So basically, the water resolved the underlying issue behind your hypochondria? Since you weren’t ever truly sick and it was mental, you could definitely resolve it in a dream if it helps you treat the underlying anxiety.

There’s no way the water could’ve healed you physically. But mentally is possible. What you seen is simply your imagination. That’s what dreams are about and created: From your Imagination.

I agree with GreenDragon: the mind is very powerfull.
Think of the placebo effect. A lot of our health is in the mind, so the mind can change it… especially the kind of troubles Kava is talking about.

WOW! I am soooo going to try this in my next LD! I am also very paranoid about my health and often stir up a great deal of anxiety…This would help me too if it truly works!!!