C-WILD Amazing technique

I almost :woo: succeeded with this technique again :ok: the other night.
I was lying there counting as usual, when I suddenly noticed my room looked completely different (it was dark though, but my bedroom door was open and the lit up room outside had a very different look, different walls and everything, and the door post was much more to the left).
Then I thought “hey, this looks weird, this isn’t my room…!” and then I suddenly was in my real room again.
I think this was a sign that I entered a lucid dream for a few seconds. :clap:

I’m trying this tonight… I’ll post the results tomorrow when I get home from school.

so all you do is relax, count to 100, get up and do RC, then if u are not dreaming, count higher and do it again? is that right? :help: :help: :help: :confused:

I have to share this too:

After my research and into hipnotism i have to suggest you and small trick that would help with this technique!The only thing you have to do is to buy a cheap non-electronic alarm clock(you know these ones "tick-tack-tick-tack"and put it near your bed!So while you doing this technique your room must be very quiet otherwise it wont work!While you are onto bed try to focus on this sound of the clock the “tick-tack"and count like this"attention please”…–(tick-1…tack-2…tick-1…tack-2 and keep going with this phase while you are focus on hearing the “tick-tack”…!!!Hope to try this just to see what happens and hope to work for all of you!

Keep me posted plz i will apreciate your progress! :wink:

What exactly would be the trigger to do a RC if you keep counting 1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2?

I think he meant to say 1-2-3-4?

I was going to try this last night, but after I did a WBTB and started to get into the WILD state… my heart started racing and I couldn’t breathe comfortably. I tried ignoring it but I gave up and just rolled on my side and tried to go to sleep normally.

Trying again tonight hoping that doesn’t happen again.

This sounds like a really cool technique! But it seems like a lot of you can’t get it to work :confused: well I’m gonna try it right now. So we’ll see :smile:

That wasn’t C-WILD that is normal WILD, in this method you just count up untill a certain number (I found that in WBTB 20 is enough) then open your eyes do an rc and see if your LD’ing or not, if not go back to sleep or try again.

To answer the other questions that is all it is, when you wake up in the night (intentionally or not) just close your eyes and count in your head untill your desired number (test out what works for you) open your eyes do an rc (pinch your nose and try to breath for example). That is all there is to it.

I haven’t been doing lucid dreaming lots recently however tried this technique a couple of days ago however fell asleep before I did an rc. That is better then not falling asleep.

Remeber don’t give up.

I used to do this by accident before I understood what LD was. Ive always had trouble sleeping so getting up and doing something else was something that happened a lot when I went to bed. I would get up make a drink, read or watch a movie then go back to bed. I used to purposely think of something to concentrate my mind-like counting sheep or going through the alphabet- then I would find I still couldnt sleep so I get out of bed again and go out to the kitchen to make another drink, somewhere between my room and my kitchen I realise I am in a dream even though it seems to be very very real because :om: I am either up on the ceiling or my hoover has a face…it doesnt in RL :content: I was too scared though to understand I could control it because really weird things used to happen, I knew I was asleep, I used to try and physically open my eyes even though in the dream they were open…make sense? I would try and wake my sleeping self up rather than enjoy the dream. These days though i know what is happening so it doesnt freak me out so much.

I am so glad I ran into this site!!!

I don’t understand how can this work… You get to REM in a half a hour or longer, how can you start LD by just counting to 100 in few minutes?

you sir are a genius!

If you use this tech with WBTB you could go straight into REM. You are right though, if you use this tech at the begining of the night it would be pretty much impossible because it ussually takes about an hour and a half to enter REM.

I read this thread a couple of days ago, and remembered it when I woke up around 4am. I read a few threads on the forum, then tried this method. I had trouble simply counting and tried the method someone mentioned about seeing a hand write the number on a chalkboard, then the other hand erasing it. That worked better, but I fell asleep. I have read about MILD, but anytime I’ve tried it, I simply fall asleep. I did have very vivid dreams and excellent recall this morning. In one dream, I dreamed that I was sleeping in bed in a strange room and felt myself going into an LD, but couldn’t quite get there b/c when I would try a RC, it would wake me up (in my dream). I’ve been struggling with DR lately, so this method helped with that and I am going to keep trying. My third LD is being elusive!

I think I’ll use it tonight. But I’ll count slowly. Will this be the lucky card draw?

Hi there. I want to try this technique, but I have a small problem. I can’t wake up at night. I don’t hear an alarm clock. Do you know what’s the reason?

You don’t even have mini-waking ups? Nothing? I wake up normally every few hours every night.

If I want to be sure to wake up around 3-4am, I drink a big glass of water right before bed. Never fails! Luckily, I’m not a bed wetter. :grin:

I do not remember any mini-waking ups
of the night. I used to wake up
at night to the WILD try, but now I
can not