FIRST LUCID DREAM!!!!

I was at my mom’s house which doesn’t make sense because I want to be at my dad’s and I am.
We were watching TV then I realized that fact and asked my mom if I was dreaming? She said “Yes?Maybe?Idon’tknow?” so I did the thumb RC, it failed, then I did the noce RC, it worked. the dream ended because I didn’t do any longation things. :sad:

Congrats on your first LD man ! Hope there will be plenty more in the future :razz:

Congratulations! :cool:
A tip: doing things that are physically exciting can put a strain on the lucidity. Simply taking a moment to look at your surroundings can make the dream more stable from the beginning.
I hope your next lucid dream will be soon, and good :cool:

I’ll try not to do such physically exciting activities next time :wink: Oh… who am I kidding, yes I will. Thank you for your well wishes. :happy:

ah man this happens to me all the time, but i always forget the girl. Lucid Dreaming is so fantastic, yet i havent had one for the longest time, i dont feel control of my life anymore. PM me

I know it is fantastic, I only had one when I stopped trying WILD or anything, ti was fantastic, jsut stop trying for a bit and maybe you’ll have one like me? :happy: