LD4all Quest 63: step into a painting!

I think I’ll try this one…seems simple enough

I’m closer and closer to achieve lucidity so with luck I’ll be able to do this one :razz:

(idk for you guys, but January passed so fast)

This will be my first LD4all quest, but i am gonna try it. I don`t have any experience with paintings, so this will be totally new for me. This one sounds not to difficult, so i think it is a good one to start with.

ive never got lucid, but this quest is amazingly simple, so count me in!

Hm. why not give it a go.

Sounds really interesting! If I can achieve lucidity anytime this month, I’ll definitely try to step into a painting! :happy:

Count me in! I have a good painting in mind, but any dream one will do.

Ugh, what a failure. I become lucid in a classroom. I tried to find a painting, but I couldn’t. I decided I would summon it by tracing the outline of a picture frame on the wall and turning around willing it to appear, but it didn’t.

The teacher came over and with a view brushes of her paintbrush created a noticeboard with some pages/pictures on it, but when I put my hand onto it, it was solid and I couldn’t enter it.

I briefly contemplated slamming it over my head to enter it that way, but I didn’t and eventually decided to go and do other things. :sad:

Question 1: Getting lucid (of course), finding a painting but not being able to “enter” it, but trying desperately to - would that count as successful ?

Question 2: Someone would achieve this in a ND - would that be counted as successful too ?

Finishing Quest without being Lucid doesnt earn you wings.

Being lucid and trying desperately to enter painting, Im not able to answer this one

you should step into a painting… so desperately trying to and not succeeding is partial success, but not enough for wings…

as soon as you get through, in any way, you are eligible for wings. But it’s still up to the dreamer to decide if that was successful enough for them to feel they earned their wings.

this sounds interesting and a really fun thing to try, i think i might be able to do it, though i hav not tried to controll anything much at all as i hav only had 2 lucid dreams. i did manage to fly, well get myself off the ground at will in my first LD but got overwhelmed and quickly woke up. so in my second i diddnt try to do anything just enjoyed walking around a supermarket. but im definately gonna give it a go.

This sounds hard :sad:. I had much dreams before in which I wanted to enter something smaller then me, and failed. Maybe I can find a painting as big as myself…

Wings, wings, wings… :tryfly: I’d give more for the getting-lucid part… :sad:

Well maybe if I get some lucid dreaming done this month, I’ll try to step through a painting.
Btw, those wings, is there any other purpose than bragging rights?
Anyway, it sounds fun to dream with some sort of “task”.

ill love to do this oh what fun ill have and when i do it ill actually paint the dream painting.

Awesome! I’ll paint my own!

The quests have to be done that current month? One cannot point back to a previous dream?

Anyway, I have only stepped out of a painting as far as I can remember heh

“-I partly gain awareness. I see a window by the pond, very strange. I shout “I am dreaming.” I force myself through the window, and then another. I end up in a building. It is very proper looking; clean, big, fancy.
-I look behind me, and see that where I came from now looked like a child’s drawing of a small body of water, with some animal and plant life around it. Some children came to me. They gave the impression that they know very well about this “magic portal”, and are very careful around it.”

I’m no LD-er yet but I’d love to step into one of Escher’s works… like the Waterfall or the Tower of Belvedere…

aww, I can’t give wings to anyone this time :bambi:

Well done, everyone who tried, but didn’t succeed!

This Quest is now officially over, which means you can’t earn wings with it anymore by completing it.

Good luck everyone with the next Quest!