Can anyone ld at will

Hi guys.

Long time away from the forum and I have a question. As said in my other thread I now have my long summer hols and am gonna be focusing on lucid dreaming.

I get that the barrier to lding is all in the mind, however can anyone with enough practise be able to ld at will (any night they want). I know it will take work (It took me 2 months to get my first ld). But can anyone achieve that.

Let discussion comence.

Im sure some can, but total control is surely very difficult. For me it’s more about increasing the chances of getting lucid by setting my mind to it. About 1 per week is currently the best I can do.

I can certainly control how many LD’s I have per week/month but I can’t fully have them by will. If i tell myself “I want to have an LD tonight” it clearly increases my chances of having one if I focus a lot. But I feel that if I force myself too much it will eventually work less so I don’t do it every night.

I read some article about someone having over 1000 LDs per year, so yeah i think it’s possible you just have to belive in yourself alot.

Articles aside, our own member Wyvern has nightly LD’s. He mainly uses Lucid Living. Basically, you stay aware throughout the day, always asking yourself what you were just doing and if it makes sense. This seems pretty common with frequent non-natural lucid dreamers.