awesome DC responce

A couple days ago i had a LD and i got a really odd but cool response. This is what happened: i was at an indoor swimming pool when i became lucid and i walked around. I saw a DC and kinda pushed them aside to talk to them. I told them that they were not real. She just looked at me and smiled (she was around 22- and my past responses from telling people that was freaking out) I then asked if she had been here before and she said: I have been here many many times and i take different forms each time. I was pretty amazed when she said that. I then said something like “next time im lucid will you find me??” She smiled again and dissapeared. I then continued on with my LD doing different things… I was wondering whether maybe this was my SG or DG or something possibly even another dreamer… thoughts, comments, answers, ideas?

I’m not sure if that was your SG or DG, but thats a really cool thing she said. Makes me wanna talk to DC even more now :smile:

Sounds pretty awesome :content: . I wish my DCs would tell me some deep/interesting things too.
Well, she could be your SG or not, nobody really knows. Next time you confront her make sure to ask her. As for another dreamer, there could be a possibility you had a shared dream with someone lucid. :tongue: I just think she’s a special dream character. Nice experience though!

did not happen to ask for her name :meh: any ideas on how to contact her?

Wow… That’s so cool for a DC to say something like that. It makes me want to talk to DC’s now. That would be pretty incredible if you ran into her again in another LD when she’s in a different form. :spinning:

It looks like I never find a way or time in LD to talk with DC! But it’s on my to do list!
It was very interesting response!

I’ve read a Robert Waggoners book and he described one talk with his DC, it was something like he asked this DC if he knows that he is in his dream and he responded that this wasn’t true, that Robert was actually in his dream…

So, DC can be very interesting from what I’ve read! :grrr:
I want my own experience! :grrr:

Interesting. I’ve read a post on here before of someone getting that same answer from a DC. I’ll see if I can find it.

Edit: Found some posts regarding this subject. It appears that DG’s often claim to appear (or are reported to appear) in different forms, so perhaps it was indeed your DG.

i sure hope its my DG!!! i have so many questions to ask them!!

while re-reading my DJ i found out that i missed a line in the conversation with her!! So i am going to put the whole conversation on here word for word from my DJ.

---- I then looked around and told someone to come with me. I told her that she was just a creation of my mind. (she was about 22) She said “maybe…” and grinned a knowingly smile.I then asked her has she been here before. She said she has been here many times. I appear in different forms. And i feel we will be getting to know each other quite well. I then said next time im lucid come to me! She smiled again and disappeared.-----

That is so cool. I want to meet my DG. I’m adding this to my to-do list :smile: