Lucid Memetics - Part II

Double top page win!

The Quest is Over!!
(This happened to me last night)

2011-08-22

OmkAR asked to post his meme:
Sleep Paralysis

why didn’t Om post himself?

anyway, i’ve made another one. it’s precisely what happened to me tonight, and Tggtt aptly described it as “epic fail” :rofl:

Well it IS epic fail :tongue: I never do LL in my dreams or in my RL anyways so can’t fail at it :tongue: But I had dream and especially LD-related dreams before. That never triggered anything with me, and I know a couple of other people are the same. So you are not alone^^

As requested by StarryGwee, here is my day last Saturday in meme form. Everything you see in this comic actually did happen to me (albeit not quite as extreme). Epic in length, so broken into two parts for your convenience! Make sure to check out the lobby to buy some delicious popcorn and sodas before the movie!

A Day in the Life of Rhewin Part 1:

Part 2:

Did you end up getting that taco? xD LOOOOOL. I still don’t get how your desk goes on fire…:lol:

what the hell, Rhewin :happy: till the very last panels i honestly thought this is a dream and you’ll wake up :happy:

desk on fire…? HONESTLY?? :happy:

I do recall him saying that his desk ends up on fire occasionally…

but HOW is that possible?? :rofl:

I was wondering the same thing :eek:

unless… group RC

-__- I’ve been on ts while his desk was on fire. It’s not fully on fire, but more he ends up playing with a lighter/match and burning his leg/desk. It’s the joy of Rhewin’s life.

Haha, do I hear about another pyroman here? :tongue: (not that Im really careless with fire :tongue:)

Plus I have experienced the restaurant/shop closed thing right in front of me too many times, very annoying :tongue:

Yeah it comes with the territory of being a Rhewin. Really, any wooden surface is flammable if you hope with all your heart. Oh, and have plenty of kindling like old Popsicle sticks. Lighter fluid too. Lots of lighter fluid.

Don’t play with fire, kiddies :tongue:

yeah, don’t play with fire, kiddies, unless you’re a Rhewin :tongue:

Or a swede, we have fire habits in our genes :wink:

Had any grill gettogethers lately Ghost? :tongue:

Triple Top Page WIN!

Ghostie Fails:

2011-08-26

Now that was a fail and I felt a bit embarrassed by what happened there :tongue:

And now I also have a fail-comic about ME in here :tempted:

Yeah, that´s because it´s so cold, our blood is actually lava :razz:

No More?

17-09-2011

For the ones who will attend the PDC

17-09-2011

Ajaja’s Addiction

24-09-2011

Poor Ajaja

04-10-2011
Based on actual chat log.
[00:35:46] Well it looks identical to my desk:P