Does saliva swallowing messes up WILD/SP process?

When I start WILD/SP process by relaxing, concentrating on my breath, I start having sudden urge of swallowing saliva. It happens again and again. Does saliva swallowing messes up WILD/SP process?
What shall I do to reduce saliva production?

From what I have heard, it is ok to swallow when trying to WILD. It is important to not worry about. Swallow, and do not think about it too hard.

With time and practice you will get comfort with that feeling and sometimes you will need to swallow sometimes you won’t. But it’s better to swallow then holding it and keeping your mind on that.

Also with time this will come as normal action and you won’t be disturbed too much by it. But like I said it’s all in practice and getting comfort with those sensations…

It does but the question is whether messes up more or less then not swallowing and keeping your mind on that, because if you do keep that’s all you’re going to think about…

Good luck!

imo swallowing mess up WILD process, i’m swallowing untill my body get totally relaxed, then i start thinking about something different-stop swallowing and i get into sleep paralysis (nothing more :sad: )