Lucid Dream and later something Strange

Hi everyone,

I just had my first lucid dream a few days ago but there also was something else. Let me explain what happend:

First of all I dont remember how I got Lucid in my dream. All I remember is that I said “I am dreaming” in my dream. At that moment I was sure that I was lucid dreaming and I started to do what I want first I just had a small view like I was watching out of a dark room outside, threw a small window. But I always told myself “Thats my dream” And I did what I want I just started to fly perfectly and changed the things around me because first everthing looked like in Minecraft (a computer game) and I wanted it more real. So at one point I was thinking about what I could do later in my dream and that was the moment when I woke up but just very weird…
I didnt really woke up.
I realized that I was still dreaming, well thats what I thought until today. Because It was very different to what I dreamed before. So I was in my bed and realized I am still dreaming, because some things in my room weren’t where they used to be. Than I thought “yeah I am still dreaming lets have some fun” but at that point I realized that everything was so much harder, everthing was so much more real than in the other dream. Standing up from my bad made me so tired, that I felt back in my bed. I felt in the same position that I had when I aktually woke up.

Know my question: What was the different between this to dreams or lucid dreams?
I am pretty sure there was a different.

Greetings Tim :peek:

PS: Sorry if somethings are wring spelled or not easy to understand. Its because I am not english. :wink:

Hi TimTobi, and welcome here.
Congratulations on your Lucid Dream! Last night, I had the same thing as you.
The only thing that I can think of, is that you had a False Awakening. That means that you woke up in your dream, but not in real life. So you were still dreaming. That could explain the things in your room which weren’t like in real life.

Maybe it was harder for you to continue in your dream because your lucidity was fading away. It is possible to lose your lucidity and go back to a ‘normal’ dream. You probably woke up soon after that.

Hey thanks for the fast answere. I think it was just this.

But well thanks so :wink: