Silent Subliminal mp3 for lucid dream?

Hello friends,
No doubt I believe in these subliminal Mp3’s which transmit subliminal messages directly to your mind. And I believe if you can keep it in a loop throughout the night to keep running in your cell phone near your bed, it could be effective in reinforcing the messages to your mind. But the problem is the distraction caused by the music which may prevent you from sleeping. But there are silent subliminals in the market which runs without music and i believe it will not cause distraction while sleeping. So the idea is to keep it running in loop in your cell phone and keep it near your bed. What do you think of this idea?

If anybody in this forum knows how to make subliminal mp3’s with messages they may make one without music. Any lucid dreaming affirmation would do like ‘I am dreaming" ’ I am Aware that I am dreaming’.

I am a little bit fascinated with those. But why would you use them? I mean you can become lucid without it. In my opinion this modern technologies makes us limited because we rely on them rather on our own possibilities…

It has been done for centuries without any technology…

Yeah, I completely agree with you. Lucid dreaming is best achieved naturally. I used a lucid dreaming subliminal by Kelly Howell and results were good. But frequently using it caused me headache. So, its a small suggestion from me. We should not become obsessed with technology but whatever helps us we should consider.

I’ve tried a couple of the so-called “Lucid Dream Inducing Binural Beats” on youtube, and not only didn’t it work for me, but it actually made my DR so bad, I had to start all over again. After a nice roll of 1 1/2 week of remembering dreams (which is impressive to me), I tried one of those videoes and my DR suddenly vanished for a while.
That might just be me, but it kind of made me a little angry :sad: