OH yeah!!I DID IT..^_^

:smile: well…I have a LD…and I’m so happy…but to tell you the truth, I’ve been LDing long time ago but since I know this stuff,I’m aware and trying it again :content: and I did it…you want to know whats my dreams is? hehehe :wink: I’m like a soldier or something in training then it jumps to the scene that I’m infected of some sort of being a vampire…well in that situation I’m not yet aware that I’m dreaming…then there’s a poison that I have that can overpower a command to someine…and I can tell to myself that I’m the strongest vampire hehe and I have a boyfriend there… and…he’s also a vamp…then I met this king vampire and I just get along with him but he said he is just visiting for some reason and that was he wanted me to marry another vampire…and if not there will be a death between us…so me and my boyfriend run away and for somewhat idea…I took the king’s wife and command her to kill her husband so we have a time for my boyfriend to run…and here is the exciting part…we got caught by the king and his wife that is out of my power and we run…and there’s an urge to me that…hey running again I’m not a speed runner in my dreams so I visualize a horse and run away but the wife was chasing us and we got trap…I think of a gate to block her and it apears then I want to have a hole in the wall to escape then it happens…then while running away …I feel boastful and provoking her to chase us and them I was waking up… :eh: so my dream faded but that was totally cool and I figure it out that in m dreams I remember my experiences in running and when every time I run in my dreams I can tell that I’m dreaming…thanks to this website that it helps me to know that dreams can be controlled with the practices I’ve read here…It was fun… and I hope you guys can share their exciting adventure in LD… :smile: :wink: :smile:

Congrats on your first LD. :smile:

BTW, how often did you watch Twilight you said?

well ,honestly I have watched it once…but Im a vampire fan

Wow, that seemed like a very interresting experience! Congratulations, though! :smile:
I really can’t wait until I get the hang of lucid dreaming!