The Ultimate Lucid dreaming Technique

No this is not WILD it is something I came across and really did not think it would work, well it did :cool: . Anyway moving on to what it is, it is
subliminally induced lucid dreams.

So on a website called subliminalmp3.com I found out that one of there subliminal messages is for having a lucid dream. If you don’t know what a subliminal message is it is a coded message that you can not hear but goes straight to your sub-conscious mind, with out any questions at all. So I tried it today and guess what lucid dream and then the next day lucid dream. For some reason now I just instantly know I am dreaming. I will again try this tonight I listen to it about twice a day. So there you have it a lucid dreaming technique for me that works every time and for a lot of people as said on the website. When you get the audio also they often send you out free tracks as well.

I will happily answer any questions :tongue:

Can you show us where did you found it?

It sounds a lot like brainwaves/binarual beats, but if it works that would be awesome :happy:

There is no such website as subliminalmp3.com or www.subliminalmp3.com

First of all, the website does not exist.

Second of all, there is no such thing as a LD method that is ‘foolproof’ or ‘works every time’. Certain methods work more effectively for certain people, but none are foolproof. Also, two LD’s are not enough to prove that it works every time. Plus, I’ve already tried watching several so-called subliminal messaging videos and none have worked for me.

theres aint no such site but thats only because y’all miss-spelled it lol

the correct address is link to vendor removed. - mp3s plural not singular - iv literally just checked and its there for sure lol… as to how effective they are? cant say yet cos i havent tried them but… watch this space…

namaste

@SamaelNinetails- Sorry about the spelling mistake thank you for correcting me. Remember if they do not work for you there is a 60 day money back guarantee.

@gemini.moon- I never said that the method was foolproof for everybody anyway I said a lot of people on the website think so and it works for me as well. Anyway you can try it and if you don’t like it you can get a refund in 60 days. And by the way I had another lucid dream last night. And also you still have got to have good dream recall and do reality checks.

@Antic, Lawande and Fate- Sorry guys got the spelling wrong look at SamaelNinetails reply that contains the right link. And guys it does work for a lot of people because there are lots of testimonials on the website. Just remember though I did not say it works for everybody that is why it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.

Sounds simple enough, sending a message straight to your subconscious and telling it to become lucid in dreams.

Although this sounds to simple. Why haven’t people like Stephen La Berge and others researched this?

“The ultimate LDing technique” is different for each person.

This may be good for you, but it probably won’t work with many others.

@Somnium Viator- To be fair I don’t really know the answer to that question, all I know is it works for me and a lot of other people. Sorry for not knowing.

@Kache- Of course I understand that :smile: But this technique has a alarmingly high working rate and well really it makes sense why. I do not mean that it works for absolutely everyone, just the majority.

As for any of you guys out there that still need explaining on why this works so well. It is because it is a mild form of hypnosis. It goes directly to your subconsciousness and you don’t have to worry about a thing. A good thing about this particular LD subliminal message is that your subconscious should just make you know you are dreaming. And guys just some evidence that this subliminal messaging thing works it has been banned from being used it advertising as it had been, which made people buy the product. This is indeed a powerful tool.

@rustydreamer, are the subliminals still working for you??