LD4ALL 23rd Anniversary Party

Lack of motivation for three weeks

Author  Message 
Chronic
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 3

PostPosted: Thu 26 Apr, 2012  Reply with quote

Sounds to me like you have something occurring in your waking life right now that you find more important that your continuation of mastering lucidity. I was on my role of mastering lucid dreams. It was all I talked about read about and thought about for like a month. Thought I'm yet to have one, my motivation was still ongoing because I could see the success I was starting to have in vividness and recall.

However then my ex texted me and told me she was married with a kid now at the age of 20 and she misses me more than anything and wishes things never changed. So as you can see my attention is fully driven elsewhere now.

It's just a way of life. No one has the Time on their hands to devote themselves to something for extended periods of time. Not to mention, there are indeed more important things out there than ld'ing. Not that ld'ing is wrong or you shouldn't invest time in it.. By all means do so it probably leads to a better understanding of ones true self. But don't be surprised if u just don't have time, patience, or motivation in it. We are only human. It comes and goes

Current LD goal(s): To Have LD's more often.
*Laurelindo*
Yes! I am invincible!
Dream Deity
LD count: 24

PostPosted: Sun 29 Apr, 2012  Reply with quote

Thank you.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it had something to do with my studies, because I've finished several courses now and at about the same time I started to regain my interest in this again.

print