Frustration setting in.

I had my first LD about a week ago, I have come close to becoming lucid in other dreams but just havent quite broken through. My dream recall has become spotty at best but has come around this past week. Am I doing something wrong? Im strving for the feeling again, I want that natural high.

Moved from General Lucidness. :dragon:

No, you aren’t doing anything wrong. Unless you’re trying too hard. It will come soon, you just have to have a few LDs to recognize that feeling, and eventually it’ll come more frequently. Keep your motivation up, then you’ll score the LDs. :wink:

congratulation!

Just keep on your way and you will have other LD’s soon, you can be sure.

I am going to assume that you’ve been doing it for a short time because your last LD was a week ago and you’re complaining about not getting another one after a relatively short time after the first one.

Well, no giving up!
Maybe you’re expecting LD frequency to be too higb, don’t do that, they all come in their time.
It will increase, tho, with time and experience. Dream recall tends to do that sometimes. In fact, you seem to be doing pretty well, so you’re probably not doing anything wrong (of course, we can’t really tell if that’s true, we don’t even know what you are doing), so good luck :smile: