Wild breakthrough!i!i!i!i

I just would like to tell my fellow ld’ers that I believe I had my first wild last night. I’m filled with excitement and also questions. On what you all would consider this. To me it was like. A wake induced dream almost minus a lot of lucidity lol.

Basically for the past three to four nights now I’ve been listening to a dream inducer app I have on my iPad. Every night I go to sleep and I turn it on, and when I wake up the next day I notice that for the first time ever I can remember (in vague detail) multiple dreams a night. Where as I used to only remember one in vivid detail. So it’s a good trade if you ask me. I’ve also been practicing my Ada and I think that really helps too.

So anyways back on topic. Last night I went to bed at my normal hours and turned on the app. Woke up this morning for the first time ever in the past four days that I’ve been using it with 0 dream memory. I couldn’t remember any dreams from last night I realized. Which frusturated me into thinking the app really wasn’t helping me. Then I noticed it was 7 am and I had gotten up way to early for my normal routine. So I decided I’d try to do a wbtb with this app and see how that works.

Now I’ve done multiple wbtb’s before using many diff. Techniques such as wild, mild, SILD, etc. usually I get frusturated or it just simply doesn’t work. This time however was diff. I kept noticing things in my head coming into more detail but it was still skeptical whether or not anything was actually happening. And I felt like I was hearing some weird things too but nothing worthy of noting. Like maybe a zipper at one point. Which is odd because the only thing I should’ve been hearing was just theta waves from the app and light rain. But then I literally went straight out and then back into consciousness. And I was looking at my rooms ceiling from my bed, but I know it was a dream because the details were fuzzy. But I never really got to look around. As soon as my eyes opened there was a black figure who I thought was my dad. It kindve looked like my dad too, or something made me think it was my dad at the time because it was all so fast I never got to really make it out. But it came up to me in my bed and started choking me with a pillow or something and I could hardly breathe and I couldn’t get it away. I think what made me think it was my dad was we exchanged words real quickly before it approached me and it sounded like my dad. But like i said it was a quick dream. Within 6 seconds I finally snapped out of my unconscious state of sleepiness and lazy and waved my arms and tried to tell and be like dad wtf stop, as soon as I did I opened my eyes to find myself laying in bed by myself with my whole body vibrating intensely unable to move. And breathing heavily and screaming at myself.

I know of the old hag. And I’m sure that’s what was going on. But have any of your all’s old hags tried to kill you? Because mine deff wasn’t a fan of me. And was that a wild? Because like before I saw the figure I didn’t know if I was a dreaming but once I saw it, the thought of it being my dad snapped me out of touch with awareness. But once it started choking me and I started fighting back thats when I began to realize it was for sure a dream and i woke up.

Jesus Christ, that sounds awful. My hags usually just stand, kill my friends or simply lie on me, they never try to suffocate me so agressively.
And the worst thing that can happen is that a hag comes in the form of a family member because when they try to torture you, it just seems weirder than with anonymous hags.

What gets me the most is that when I was a kid. I had an obe, my one and only that I’m aware of. Probably because I was laying at the foot of my parents bed too scared to sleep in my room, and I just was in the proper state of relaxation and mentality. (body asleep, mind freaked out awake) and I remember at one point I was sitting on their bed fighting a dark figure that reminded me of e.t. From e.t. Phone home and I was trying to defend my parents and I was whooping it. It makes me wonder if my hag wants revenge lol

Chronic, what was that iPhone lucid dreaming app? I’d like to buy it if it worked for you!

P.S. I’m excited about your breakthrough! Please post more about it!