4 Seconds lucid dreams

So here’s my problem, my first lucid dream lasted like 2minutes. My second one lasted 5minutes, after that i had a OBE that lasted 2min.

But then i started to use, wake back to bed and other stuff. And i almost always gets that im dreaming. But the moment i shout i " im dreaming" or do a reality check to become lucid, my dream almost instantly fades away. So the other night, i woke up by 6 by autosuggestion to write down a dream and listen to a video i found on youtube.
I listened to it 5 or 6times. Then i stopped listening and go to sleep. First dream, i realised i was dreaming very soon. And my dream faded and i got to sp. Next dream same thing , but i had no sp. Third dream, the dream faded and i got into sp and in sp my arm had a incredible numbness. Forth dream, Yeah you see what i mean.
Why does it do so?

Your probably getting too excited and waking urself up…

Whenever I realize I’m dreaming I get pretty damn excited myself and notice myself start to wake up. So hold your hands together. Do something simple and quick in your dream to grasp on to it and keep yourself calm.

Considering you’ve already have a couple LDs of a couple of minutes, I think you probably were already close to the waking state the moment you became lucid. That could just be back luck or you’re not aware enough to become lucid in a deeper sleep at this moment. I’ve had a couple of those in the beginning, but they seemed to occur less often over time.
One thing that might work for you is once you feel the dream is fading, then stay absolutely still and try to use chaining to enter a next dream…working for me a couple of times.

What do you mean by chaining? And also, is it better to try lucid dreaming at night or in the morning?

DEILD is most commonly know as chaining.
It is a technique to get from one dream to another.
All you have to do is staying perfectly stil when you wake up in order to trick your body and to enter your next dream

next time you try chaining though… simply stay still and roll your eyes up to your third eye… and you’ll be transported to a LD in less than a second. At least that works 100% of the time for me, hopefully it works for you guys.

Try not to get too excited on my second LD (First since I started Lding) I got too excited and had a FA and did a RC but I stupidly did not know I was dreaming still even though I was in the same place in my dream world.

My Lucids almost exaclty like yours, last for a couple of seconds then I wake up. I’m not that excited person (I usually very relaxed even If I know that I’m dreaming) just stare at the things for too long and often wake up. Before I could do something interesting or a technique that could lenghten the dream time.

Thanks for all the help, tonight im gonna have a Lucid dream and ill try to do a dield when i wake up.