Quick wild question

So I’ve been trying wild for a week or so now during my wbtb sessions. I have a simple question. As I’m relaxing in bed and trying to drift off while remaining perfectly still I always get the sensation that my mouth has opened. When I lay on my back to wild I always leave my mouth closed. And once I get deep into relaxatioIn I feel my mouth open, yet when this startles me and I instinctively try and pay attention to the sensation in my mouth I realize that my mouth was never open and I snap out of my relaxation and am fully awake. Happens every time, I feel my mouth open but it really is closed

Help will be much appreciated, I do not know what to do haha this always interupts my wild

-matt

In my experience (eg myself, watching others sleep - not in a creepy way lol), when sleeping on the back the mouth usually does fall open once the jaw is relaxed. So maybe your mouth does open. But if you’re absolutely sure it’s not, then it’s probably just a sensation (eg when I try WILD sometimes my hands feel like they aren’t there) in which case you should just go along with it or ignore it as much as possible and without paying too much attention to it. Of course, if it irritates you that much then the simplest solution would be to lie in a different position, or try a different method altogether.
Alternatively you could tape your mouth closed and see how that goes :tongue:
Does that help you? :smile:

You get that sensation when your muscles relax quickly. When it happens to your whole body, you get a falling sensation. I guess it’s only happening to your jaw muscles.

I also have lots of problems with being startled from twitches, sudden realizations that I’m seeing deep HI, which causes me to sort of break out of trance. When this happens I just ignore it and continue where I left off.

When that happens to me I get mad and roll over

Thanks for all the comments, I think ill just keep trying and try to ignore the startling stuff haha :smile: