Strange dream,lucid or not ?

Today i had really strange dream,it was in the morning. I was in a skyscraper and me with my friend were shooting zombies :happy: We were going from the top to the bottom,it was pretty hard and after a while i understood,that i was dreaming. I thought i need to do RC ,but i was pretty scared to move,so i moved really slowly and my real body moved also,after that i woke up,i did DILD really fast and i got into same dream.I tried to move and i moved my real body again,then i just let the dream flow and lost lucidity. What was that ? :happy:

How do you know you moved your body?

Well, if you said you lost lucidity, then logically it was a lucid dream :content:

Yes, as soon as you realized you were dreaming, the dream turned into a lucid one. Also, I’m too waiting for an answer to Blucid’s question :happy:

It’s hard to explain,mate,but i felt my real body moving too. Now I’m thinking,maybe i just fooled myself,because i believed that?

It is hard to actually move your IRL body while in a dream, since you are in a SP state. What you could have experienced was a FA. You might have moved another dream body of yours in another dream. The IRL body problems usually happen when the dream is about to end, or you are not tired enough to sleep etc. You say that the dream continued, which means, that you were in the middle of it. You should have been paralysed. There might be exeptions though, but I’m not so sure.