What is the best thing you've ever done while lucid?

What’s the best thing to do?

my favourite thing would have to be driving around while LD. it’s a lot of fun.

but you have to think about the things you want to do in a dream :smile: if you can think it, you can dream it :wink:

The best thing I’ve done was to actually accomplish a dream goal. The first one I succeeded at involved drinking a cup of lava. It’s a great feeling to accomplish a goal.

My favorite thing to do is talk to dream characters :wink:

Oh and looking in mirrors is sooooooo fun, every time it’s a different surprise

I haven’t had many yet, but two of the best things i have done is telling my Subconscious to take me somewhere interesting and flying really fast.

Eating random things.

I have to say flying! And traveling through the cosmos and also playing with planets like they were balls…

For me slowing time and walking on water.

Also seeing a sky full of hundreds of golden galaxies that swirled around.

:happy:

probably flying aross beutiful landscapes with friends. :content:

Haha how did drinking it feel? Did it burn?

Anyways, the best thing I’ve ever did was fly. It is a wonderful feeling. Of course, I’ve never really done anything else in LDs (Most of the time they were way too short), so I can’t say what the absolute best thing would be, though I suspect it might be hurling fireballs at dream characters. :ebil:

Flying definitely! It’s such an amazing feeling to be free and just zoom around in the sky~!

I see what you did there!

The best thing wich I made in a lucid dream was to go to the dojo of the crossing of the lucide road :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

So far, Flying. Haven’t had many lucid dreams but… so far :happy:

Breaking stuff, and transforming into a wolf.

picking stuff up with my mind flying and creating DCs