waking up! every single time I realize I'm dreaming

hi every one
I think really need some help here because I’m starting to freak out.
it’s about a week that I have a lot of dreams every night. I remeber some of them… anyway. in last two days it happened to me 3 times. I did a RC and once I realized it’s a dream I woke up.
it’s been a while that I didn’t try Lucidness and stuff and these days I don’t do any RC’s at all(but I started now :content: ). I have no idea how I do it in my dreams. but it is not the point. this thing happend to me about two month ago when I did alot of RC’s and stuff.
anyway… can you suggest me any solution?? it’s really bothering. it’s like having a glass of water but not being able to drink it.
thank you for helping :smile:
and sorry for my poor english :wink:

Well, how much time do you actually have once you realize that you are dreaming? Is it a second or not even that much? How you feel, do you even get to feel something? Do you get excited?

If your answer is mostly no on above questions then you can’t do anything, do RC’s and try to raise your general awareness in WL. From my experience this will go away with time, I had the same problem. It just came one day and I couldn’t stay in a dream not even for a second.

Then I start to worry and whenever I entered the dream I had this thought and fear that I’m going to wake up and I did. So when I stumble upon the problem I didn’t do the right thing and try to rid of it I start to worry and start having fears and that actually keep me waking from the dreams not an actual main problem, if you understand what I’m saying…

So like I said, RC’s, general awareness and also a positive attitude. When you go to sleep tell yourself that you will become aware in your dreams, and that’s it. It may take time to sink in and actually start to have some results.

Good luck, hope I helped! :content:

I used to get this a lot, I’d do a RC and get kinda excited, or fear of waking up (like db_FTS said), and so the lucidity would only last around ~2 seconds before I woke up. Some things you could try is staying calm, twirling in circles and/or grabbing onto something when you feel like your dream is slipping away.
db_FTS has good advice too. ^^

thank you both. I’m gonna do more RC’s and become more positive as you siad. and I will “twirling in circles and/or grabbing onto something” as soon as I get a second to think after lucidness :tongue:
I’m not gonna give up :sly:

Just relax and don’t really try to hard for it because then it’s the only thing on your mind and as soon as you have a LD you’re so happy and excited that it finally worked you wake yourself up!

There are also some ways to stay in the dream when you realize you are dreaming:

1. carry on whatever you where doing completely normally before trying anything amazing.
  2. touch the environment, this will make you stay in the dream a lot longer.
    3 When you feel yourself fading away from the dream spin and/or rub your hands.

Hope I helped :smile: