Remee - Lucid Dreaming Sleep Mask

I did a search in the forums, and though I saw something that might have been referencing this I’m not particularly sure it was. So here is a post about Remee: the REM Enhancing Eyemask.

Basically, if you’ve heard of the other more known sleep masks like the NovaDreamer and know a little bit about it, you pretty much know what Remee is. There’s just one difference: Remee is smaller, more comfortable, and more affordable. (According to it’s website commercial link removed.)

I initially came across the product while browsing Kickstarter projects today at donation link removed link. It surprised me! The mask looks elegant, and way more effective than its bulky counterparts and though I haven’t checked the others’ price tags I have a feeling that they were stretching the truth too much in the videos.

Other than letting everyone know about the mask, I wanted this topic also to be a place of discussion about said mask. A few of my big questions are as follows:

Has anyone on LD4All purchased and used the Remee mask before?

If so, how comfortable and effective was it?

Also, would it be possible to for this to be an LD “training” device, in that you use it to become accustomed to LDing, but once you’ve reached a certain “familiarity” with your environment, you wean yourself off the mask and continue to LD without it due to experience?

Really I’d just like to get some feedback about it, as it seems an awesome project that I would definitely have attempted to back if I could have. Also, even though my LDing skills are improving naturally (I.e. only DJs, techniques, and willpower. No supplements or technology.), I am considering purchasing a Remee for the main reason I asked the last question above.

Please leave a comment!

EDIT: And yea… Sorry about the links being removed. (I didn’t know they weren’t allowed. :razz:) If you want to see more information about the mask you’ll just have to do a search for “Remee”.

I donno about training. The Remee mask flashes red lights when you are in REM therefore making the dream that your in flash red once or twice. This then is used as a nightly dream sign. Quite simple really. So yea i dont think it can be used to train somene to have LD’s, because if you dont wear it you wont get your nightly dream sign therefore your not likely to get lucid. But it would help alot! It would guarantee dream sign every night! :happy:

I hope someone has tryed Remee on here, I would love to know how well it works. :content:

it’s still in production and hasn’t been shipped yet. I’m awaiting mine eagerly, believe they are going start shipping in mid-Oct.

Ah… Still in production. I thought they had shipped at least one batch already and were about to ship another.

As for training, I understand your thinking Lucoholic, but I mean after the user has gained significant experience with the dreamworld, if they stopped using the mask slowly could the experience they gained be enough to maintain their level of lucidity? It seems to me that by having more experience in dreams (in an LD of course) you would be more familiar with your environment and more likely to have a DILD.

I could be dead wrong though… :tongue: If I get a mask myself I’ll probably do an experiment to see if I could use the mask to give me that kickstart and then, once I’ve gained a certain level of proficiency, try to stop using the mask, but keep LDing easily and naturally.

Still, only a thought.

Sorry i thought you were asking if it could TRAIN you to have more LD’s! :tongue:

yea it would definitly help you increase your LDing skills i would imagine.
I guess there is only one way to find out! :content: let me know if you do get one and do your experiment :happy: i hope it works.

I bought one for $95, and it’s complete shit. Spend your money on something else my friends, Remee is just another scam.