Can you succeed with WILD without noticing it?

I have attempted the WILD technique several times, and although I don’t usually get any HI or whatever, I do tend reach a state when I feel much more “distant” from the waking world and when everything gets a weird, supernatural feel to it.
Basically, it doesn’t feel quite normal anymore, but everything gets a strange surrealistic feel, and yet I still feel that I’m lying in bed with my eyes shut - but could it be possible that those moments were really dreams that started out as FA’s or something?

It’s the same feeling I get when I’m at some point of my WILD. You’re going into trance, and becoming more relaxed. Sounds you hear are more muffled, and you may not notice them at all.

There is a possibility that you’re already dreaming. You can check this without moving by trying to float up, sink down or trying to see through your eye-lids.

Hmm. Sounds familiar.

It all sounds like something that’s happened to me before. Sometimes when I try WILD I get quite a little bit far and I get amazing HI. Usually it’s just complex geometric patterns. Still, when this does happen I get a very strong surrealistic feel over my entire body. It really is hard to explain, but I get this … detachment. That is the best way to explain it.