What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IX

In my previous dream I got into a fight and had Ninja skills. I never get into fights!

Last night, I was in Australia and the whole central topic of the dream was asking everyone I saw how I got there because I can remember the last few things that happened for me to get where I was, but I didn’t remember getting on a plane. I knew it was a dream but instead of doing an RC and trusting my own judgement I asked all my DCs… D’oh. :help:

Had an FA where i woke up and get to the kitchen, my father was cleaning it.

There’s no way my Dad cleans the kitchen… :ack:

I mostly don’t miss dream-signs but they don’t spark the idea that the whole situation I’m in is a dream. I’m only aware of being able to use some techniques that are dream-specific, such as flying or other displacement methods. It’s what I would call a “semi-lucid dream”.

I’m walking down a street and pointing my fingers at objects.With telekinesis I make the objects fly around. I think to myself that it would be cool if I could do this in dreams :bored:

Gandalf was there. T.T

people teleporting in my dreams are so frequent thing (actually in every dream), and i alway miss it :dingy:

I was taking a shower…in my bedroom!:ack: A freakin shower!! :wallhit:

Last night I drove my car up a huge mountain. When it exploded in volcanic furry right in front of me, I still failed to realize it was a dream… Haha

Hahahahaa great! That last sentence killed it! ^^

Well, this night, my dad had a helicopter. He used it to drop me off at a party. (You should have seen the jelous faces ^^)
I literally just jumped out of a helicopter flying 5 meters high…

[color=olive]
Being in class with the cast from Victorious, helping Ichigo in Bleach, clashing with Pinhead the Hellraiser and his minions, seeing through buildings, attending middle school and suddenly being back in my hometown.

:dingding: …I still had fun though. Unaware but in control…

i was being shot at and as i was running away, i jumped over something and i hovered in the air for a good 5 seconds.
not really sure if that was a dream sign? im pretty new to this, ive never had a LD before so i dont really know /:

This is hilarious!

Last night I had a dream where I was riding a mattress down the street… (at one point I felt uncomfortable, so I folded it in half and just walked with it under my arm)

I have a million examples like this.

I went into a restraunt and somehow drove off with it as if it was a vehicle and wrecked it :bored:

Yesterday I wrote LD on my hand for lucid dreaming and in my dream last night I saw it on my hand and nothing happend :meh:

Being younger, an apocalyptic looking sky, being abnormally lazy, seeing someone I haven’t seen in ages, and being some sort of Kamen Rider… :neutral: Now Im just getting lazy…

I fell though a tunnel and that (somehow) made me a great hunter of beasts 10 feet tall :confused:

My ex-girlfriend acted like we were still together.

'Nuff said.

[color=olive]
Having my ears pierced, attending high school, being in the midst of a dojo envasion, fighting/training with Tensai(I’ll upload a pic in my DJ w/ the next list of encounters),being the size of an action figure out of no where, and being squeezed by a giant without being crushed or feeling pain… :bored:

SPOILER - Click to view

I’ll refrain from swearing on this one :gni:

…Im messin up… :bored: [/color]