What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IX

I was looking into the mirror and i had really blue eyes (I have brown eyes in IRL). Also one of my eyes was looking at me and the other was just looking in a different direction :O[/left]

Riding huge blue bag of laundry on street trough white van to my grandma’s house which is in different country than I live in. I almost run over two mexicans in front of vans side doors, it was so hilarious I laughed so hard that even my girlfriend heard me laughing IRL. :woo:

Not reacting that my fingernails are in different colours each night :grrr:

I ran hell for leather to meet an approaching orc army, complete with some sort of artillery weapon made from living salamander lizards… and realized I was an orc myself.

:eek:

As someone said early in the thread… “dreams y u no logical?”

My car transformed to a bike and I didn’t even think about it as strange or anything. But apperently when I met this old friend who wore normal clothes then it’s strange and weird, did I expect him to wear odd clothes or what? :crazy:

And another… being given a freakin’ QUESTIONNAIRE about “Quality of Lucid Dreams” by a DC while in a ND. Questions included “How long have you been asleep before you realize you are dreaming?” “How many dreams do you have a night?” and things like that. When I woke up, I had a :grrr: moment.

My biggest dreamsign is trains or trams.
I was in a train station…

I was at the front of some house and there was a strange man zapping these weird fruits from bushes with some kind of handheld fruit picking device… As if that wasn’t obvious enough already that I was dreaming, get this bit… I asked him what he was doing and he responds “picking Katura, it’s good to help you remember your dreams…”

Oh yep, cool no worries… Then I woke up :bored:

Did a doubletake glancing in a mirror as I walked by. The hair on the right side of my head had been shaved off! I was standing there rubbing the stubble in massive confusion thinking “this isn’t right, this can’t be, WTF!?”. Off-stage DC said “someone played a prank on you!” and while I didn’t think that was right my awareness slipped back into zombie-mode and I just kept plodding along.

Two nights ago in one scene I dreamed that a neighbor woman over the fence in a yard I was standing in was lucid dreaming(!), I knew she was creating a world out of her imagination. I could see like on a screen before my eyes the scenes she was creating for her lucid dream, changing as her thoughts changed. Simple colorful cartoon shapes mostly.

Doh! Talk about a dreamsign on a silver platter, it doesn’t get much more obvious than that.

Merged from a topic in Quest. :dragon:

Smoking and finishing the cigarettes in one drag with ease…EDIT: And almost forgot pyrokinesis on a very small scale, unless I used Gambit’s ability of manipulating the kinetic energy within an object to ignite the cigs. .-.

I explained what lucid dreaming was to somebody in a dream this morning and talked about RCs, but I did not RC and become lucid at that moment.

I saw a crocodile in a forest in my last dream, about 20 minutes ago, and then a friend of me told me that “they aren’t dangerous, the ants are worse”.
There was something about the context of it all that was really weird.

Also for some reason I had the feeling that we were somewhere in the southern part of Sweden, and there are no crocodiles in Sweden, much less huge nile crocodiles in temperate coniferous forests.

I feel hopeful though, because my reaction to his comment about the ants was “what?!”, so it seems I was at least slightly doubtful about the whole setting.

Looked up at the sky, and I saw a shooting star (“cool!”). Then more and more shooting stars (“whoa!”). Then colorful pinwheels of rotating patterns made of stars (“Hey, Eric, look at that!”). Then full-fledged pictures and a video displaying in the sky (“oh, someone’s running a projector”). Doh!

Having dreamt repeadetely about Helix, a rollercoaster which is not built yet and I fail to remember that and do the RC :wallhit:

…A Megazord… :neutral:

My family and I were staying in a hotel that was currently on fire… :content:

Once in my dreams i was dancing with a friend and my hand just showed up and i did a reality check while dancing … And i saw 1 more finger and it was longer than they others :0 and… I kept dancing xDD when i woke up i was sad and happy in the same time because i did a reality check and i also failed a LD (F.A.I.L) lol i also met famous actresses in my normal dreams but i did not get lucid xD damn…

Oh my goodness. I often miss obvious signs when I dream. Sometimes I think “Oh I am dreaming because -insert object- looks surreal but whatever” and then I don’t act on it. It’s like I’m far too comfortable and sleepy.
It’s frustrating! :sad:

Also last night i was the main charactere of Star Wars fighting the Dumbledor or whatever teacher of Harry Potter lol …an other night I also met Kristen Bell (From Veronica Mars) and i talked to Chloe Bridges (a very beautiful actress) lol and i couldn’t be aware that im dreaming lol ! Thats so weird i meet celebrities but for me it’s normal -_-’ damn.