How to Keep Lucid Dreaming Interesting.

Had to remove the first post since it was a spambot. :cry: Kept the replies in a new topic since they contained good advice. :moogle:

The way to avoid this is to consciously set a goal for yourself before you lucid dream. Decide somewhere you want to go, something you want to do, etc. The beauty of working in dreams is that it doesn’t have to be something physically possible - you can go to an alien planet and explore, or fly around the world with your own wings, transform yourself into an animal, or anything else. Your imagination is the only limit :smile:

The beauty of lucid dreams is that you can literally do anything you want in them! So like OgbeDi said, set a goal for something you want to do. So instead of waking yourself up think back to your goal and try to achieve it! This is a lot more fun than merely trying to wake up.

Lucid dreams overwhelming with fear? I know for me sometimes this happens, and even though it is technically becoming lucid, is it not truely tasting the fruit of lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is about exploring and experiencing fantasy in a way that feels like you’re in another life, with no true rules.

I’m sorry you you experienced one of your first lucid dreams in a negative way, but rest assured, this is not the way it normally is. instead of trying to wake up, why don’t you call down a tornado, or have them beamed away by alian spaceships? In a typical lucid dream, you don’t really have anything to fear. That is one of the beautiful benefits.