LD4all Quest 85: September: Buried Treasure!

LD4all Quest 85: September: Buried Treasure!
Author: Rhewin

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Buried Treasure!
Did anyone else get in trouble for digging extremely deep holes in their parents back yard? Tell me that wasn’t just me. Well, if you did, you know exactly what I was doing. Looking for buried treasure of course! I never had much luck, though I did manage to find a brick once.

But in dreams there’s a lot more that could be discovered. What could possibly be buried in a world of endless possibilities? What do dream pirates have to keep protected? What sorts of time capsules lay around waiting to be recovered? What secrets lay buried beneath the surface of the dreamscape? I have no clue, so let’s take a look this month.

This Quest is pretty simple: dig into the ground and see what you discover. But hey, get creative. Who says you have to dig up dirt? It’s a dream, why not dig through steel or some other solid object?

Post your findings here and you’ll get a shiny brand-new pair of wings (visible or otherwise).

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Dig into the ground.
  • Find something buried in the ground.
  • Optional: specifically find a chest of buried treasure and then open it to see what’s inside.
  • Post what you find here.

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Qu will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

Qu will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for Completing this Quest

• If you’re digging and still not finding anything, try using a metal detector.
  • Ask a DC where something might be buried.
  • Follow a pirate’s map to find where X marks the spot.

Good luck and have fun! :tardis:

Completed this Quest last night. :razz:
Unfortunately I made the error of digging in the city and found, well, trash.
A small child’s pink shoe and some nuts and screws.

I think maybe I’ll use a treasure map next time… >.>

I having a quick session of where i seem to have no dreams. Might wanna stop taking mother’s advice of eating some weird stuff thatmakes dreams go away. :sad: it is… MANUKA HUNNY

I finally did it! I dug to find a wicker basket with a bunch of stuff, including a kid’s pink shoe…Looks like you’re not the only one, Wyvern :razz:. It’s here

Wow I was afraid the quest was over ! :smile:
And I succeeded last night !
I was in the middle of a weird low lucidity dream and I thought of doing the quest! :smile:
I digged in the earth and found my flat’s keys, a ball and smth else. I think the treasure was empty when I opened it, but as I was lucid I made things appear afterwards…

ANYWAY I DID IT ! :smile:

Congratulations to everyone who completed the Quest. Quest 85 is officially over, and Quest 86 will be (albeit a little late) up soon! Stay tuned for wings!