Instruments, instrumentals, inciting!

Don’t know if it’s in here, but I found it pretty awesome.

Love Story Meets Viva La Vida

Downloaded this some time ago, Bohemian Rhapsody arranged for a symphony orchestra

I really like Taylor Davis, she’s an amazing violinist who has worked with Peter Hollens, and at E3 with Kyle Landry and Lara. She just came out with this and I’m posting it because even if you don’t like violin, then that xylophone solo will give you chills. XD

If you don’t like violin, why are you even here? :peek:

This video, even though the genre is electronic trance the group also adds lots of acoustic instruments in an interesting mix :cool:

Not sure why I haven’t posted this thing here before. It’s actually titled incorrectly since it is two songs. The first song is James Newton Howard’s “Solomon Vandy”, from Blood Diamond. The second is Seventh Heaven, by Dreamcatcher.

Homemade callioforte playing Ragtime

I looked through the youtube list and havent found this one yet, so here it is:

Crystallize, a violinist playing with dubstep in the background, how many people do that? :razz: Also the video is very wellmade and cool :happy:

That’s actually one of my favourite Lindsey Stirling songs, Ghotsie.

A song from today, the song “Rawhide” from Blue’s Brothers played on guitar.

PVC Pipes and Flip-Flops: Pipe Guy - House/Trance/Techno Live

And a similar instrument: Snubby J’s RimbaTubes: Star Wars Medley

/me blows some dust off this topic

Some guy drumming on nothing but empty containers

Awesome, now thats real art :colgate: I wish there were such talented people here in my town

It’s been a year so:

UKULELES!

Honoka & Azita - Bodysurfing

For Eilatan:

Harry Potter Theme played on Glasses

LOL, that was cool!

youtube.com/watch?v=BdHK_r9RXTc

Has someone posted this video (wintergatan - marble machine) yet? Because this is one of the best bands I have ever seen when it is about being creative and still sound awesome :grin:

However my favourite track by wintergatan is Sommarfågel :tongue:

LOL, that was awesome! Ingenious…I love it :smile:

I had a dream not too long ago with a house constructed around a wind driven contraption which was very reminiscent of this thing

For those who enjoy overtone singing…

youtube.com/watch?v=vm9mPLYEv7c

Today I came across this video which stunned me when I heard the tunes, interesting what one can do with mixing Queen with old organs :tongue:

Okay, I’ll post one, too. :content:

This one’s a bit viral atm, but here’s Famous Theme Songs played on Boomwhackers. :woah: