How did you get here?

Why, I’ve always been here

It was suggested to me by a friend/former member.

boards.4chan.org/x/
Heard about it, looked it up from there.

It was a calling…
There was a very extensive ritual.

I just google lucid dreaming on google

Yeah, same here. Google. Liked the presentation.

Time to tip my hat.

I am one of the oldest active dreamviews members, mostly active on their chat, and a regular in LD4ALL’s chat.

Getting serious again and this community is a lot more on topic and less drama filled :smile:

I’m the same as tiantian. I really wondered if I could control my dreams when I was a kid and so on a boring day I wrote “controlling dreams” on the internet and bam. Found it.

i had a few lucid dreams until now…
I was always interested in what my dreams are telling me, and what different sites say they mean.
I didn’t exactly know what lucid dreaming was, the only thing I knew I wanted more dreams like this and I started googling…

I really dont know how old I was when I first came to this site, but it teached me a lot!! After reading en trying things from the guidelines over and over again I went on the English forum and now
Now years later this is still the only fun and useful site to learn about lucid dreaming in my opinion :happy:

And yeah this is actually my first post :razz:

From DV
I’M THE 666TH POSTER YAY

I found this site on search, i think :smile:

I used to lurk here as guest a lot but now i have an actual account so i may start journaling on here sometime :smile:

How curious, I haven’t posted here…

I found LD4all via my mother, not really sure how she found it, perhaps black magic. :happy:

I owe LD4all countless friendships, two relationships (one ongoing), endless experiences and a mountain of fun. Plus it gave me my name, which has formed a great base for my online identity!

Mismagius, if you’re interested in jounaling you should definitely check out the monthly quests too! Also ND & LD challenges, they provide great LD practice and assist with recall, plus the quest gives you a sweet pair of wings like mine :happy:

I was looking for a place where I could learn more about lucid dreaming and came across some books, guides and courses. In the comment section of one site someone said something like: “just go to LD4All, they have all of this info and more already and plus they’re a great community.”

So… here I am. :content:

First I saw some youtube video about lucid dreaming. I recognized that I had experienced lucid dreams as a kid. Then I found a subreddit for lucid dreaming and through that, I found all the lucid dreaming forums. I lurked around without an account and read the guides. Then I successfully had a WILD, sort of. Woke up and told my dad about it. He didn’t believe lucid dreaming is real, basically called me a liar. I felt hurt and wanted to join a community where I could share my dreams. So here I am.

Honestly, I can’t remember. I think I must have seen a post about lucid dreaming on Tumblr (I think it was a weird artsy thing with warnings about the experience being bad or something.) Me being me, I obsessed over this, and consumed all the information I could find.

I know I watched GizEdwards videos, but I can’t remember if I found this forum through him or through my other searching. Nonetheless, here I am, having an on and off interest in lucid dreaming.

i got here throuh a german lucid dreaming forum. Its called kt-forum.

I got here because I was looking for a lucid dreaming forum.

-Lego (Written on November 9, 2017)

It’s a big secret. :shy:

I honestly can’t remember where I first heard of ld4all but chances are good that it was via Dream Views when I first got into lucid years ago.

Someone mentioned it on Discord.