ND Challenge 8: Congratulations Bom!

Sorry I haven’t been updating lately. I don’t even have a good excuse as to why I didn’t update today. And even then I’ll be working all day tomorrow and after tomorrow, so the earliest I can promise to update my dreams is on Monday.

I’ll try to update a bit tomorrow when I get back, but I can’t set anything in stone. Again, really sorry.

Also, excellent theme this week!

The Road Trip - just one ND

That’s fine.

2 dreams

Kill shot - there is fire in this, so an old task completion?
Clear out

Yep

Man, I have totally forgot this challenge because of my journey to the continent :razz: but hopefully my DR will improve now :cool:

three dreams

1. Doctor Appointment
  2. Refreshments
  3. Bird Brain

Alright, so my dreams have been updated up until the 2nd of May when the next task had been announced, so that includes the rest of April 30th’s dreams and the 1st and 2nd of May’s dreams. I should hopefully get around to updating the rest of my dreams tomorrow. If not, then definitely by the time the next task is given.

Week 2, Task 2 Dreams I didn’t write down in time

[spoiler][MAY 1] 4 NDs and 1 fragment.
[MAY 2] 2 NDs.
[/spoiler]

Week 3, Task 3

[spoiler][MAY 3] 1 ND and 1 fragment.
[MAY 4] 2 NDs. I think I completed the current task with the white glowing girl in the second dream.
[MAY 5] 1 ND and 2 fragments.
[MAY 6] 2 NDs and 1 fragment.
[MAY 7] No recall.
[/spoiler]

French Voucher - one dream

The Changling

[center]Task 4
Sightseeing[/center]

So far we’ve had fire, ice, ghosts and speedy things. How about we calm down and just explore the dream world? The task is to see or visit a large, recognizable, fictional structure like Hogwarts, Death Star, Icecrown Citadel or Eye of Sauron.

To complete the fourth task:

-See or visit a large fictional structure from any book, movie, game or tv show.

Good luck :smile:

----------------

Scores as of the end of Week 3:

1. Bom 608 + 21 ND + 7 Fragment + 3 Late Task + 1 Task = 978
  2. CaptainBee 695 + 7 ND + 6 Fragment + 1 Task = 845
  3. James_UK2008 307 + 8 ND + 3 Fragment + 3 LD + 2 RC + 2 Personal Goal + 2 Personal Goal (lucid) + 4 Late Task = 621
  4. obfusc8 290 + 6 ND + 3 Fragment + 1 Late Task + 1 RC = 392
  5. Mew151 329 + 2 ND + 2 Fragment = 359
  6. moogle 50 + 8 ND + 1 Late Task = 155
  7. Hillatoppa 121 + 0 = 121
  8. paual 72 + 0 = 72
  9. Ghosteh 10 + 0 = 10
  10. mr_block 0 + 1 ND = 10
  11. Starry

Last night I had a dream about ordering pommes (fries) in a dutch restaurant which cost 99€ :woah: and that the cashier needed a swedish person who lived in the Netherlands for some years to translate what I said to the cashier :lol: also, there was something about a weird roller coaster :dingding:

St Helens - The Hub

Large fictional structure but it isn’t from a book, movie or game etc, so I would guess that it wouldn’t count.

Sunday.
2 NDs - The Pond and Vocal Veg

May 8th’s dream, before the current task began. 2 NDs and 2 fragments.

Week 4, Task 4

[spoiler][MAY 10] 1 ND and 2 fragments.
[MAY 11] 1 ND and 1 fragment.
[MAY 13] 1 ND and 1 fragment.
[MAY 14] 1 ND and 1 fragment. Personal goal completed! I owned my very own Chespin and Vanillite! Odd combination, but I’m not complaining.
[MAY 15] 2 NDs and 2 fragments.
[/spoiler]

Lost Again Naturally <-- one ND

Not much into this challenge due to many things, but I got a nice LD here that has its charm, still it gives me some motivation to write down my dreams by participating here

Right, so I completed my personal goal of owning my very own Pokemon in last night’s dream (had a Chespin and Vanillite, btw).

For my next personal goal I’d like to become a pirate captain! :woot:

Pictures - one ND

[center]Task 5
Space travel[/center]

It’s time for the fifth and final task. I’ve experienced a few very memorable dreams where I’m not on the planet Earth so for that reason the task is to visit space and for example a foreign planet.

To complete the fifth task:

-Leave Earth. For this task you have to fly to space, teleport to a foreign planet etc. The travel method has to be written in the dream.

Good luck :smile:

----------------

Scores as of the end of Week 4:

1. Bom 978 + 18 ND + 7 Fragment + 3 Late Task = 1268
  2. CaptainBee 845 + 7 ND + 8 Fragment + 1 Personal Goal = 980
  3. James_UK2008 621 + 2 ND + 6 Fragment = 671
  4. obfusc8 392 + 13 ND + 3 LD + 2 Fragment + 1 Late Task + 1 Late Task (lucid) + 2 RC + 20 Quality of Recall= 636
  5. Mew151 329 + 2 ND + 2 Fragment = 359
  6. moogle 155 + 5 ND= 205
  7. Hillatoppa 121 + 0 = 121
  8. paual 72 + 0 = 72
  9. Ghosteh 10 + 1 LD = 25
  10. mr_block 0 + 1 ND = 10
  11. Starry

Let me know if something is incorrect.

My total hasn’t gone up since the last part.
/me was forgotten