Stuck right before having a LD with WILD

Hello!

I am having difficulties with WILD : I can easily and quickly get into the state right before falling asleep (completely forgot the name of the state :sad:) but I cannot fall asleep. I can feel my eyes, my breathing, my legs+arms and my heart going crazy, I can feel my body “floating”, I can hear loud noises, but that’s it. I cannot see anything. In fact, it is like I cannot see at all : when I try to see something it is just completely black with random lines everywhere (or at least I think there are lines…)
I am completely stuck there… I do not know how I can get a LD while being in such state…

Why not focus on what’s actually happening to you as you WILD? Maybe you can’t see a thing (in the beginning), but you say you can feel yourself floating, and you can hear things as well. Well, that’s better than nothing isn’t it? So why not pay more attention to the stuff that you’re hearing or the type of feelings you’re having? Maybe with this in mind, you can build up what’s necessary for producing visual hypnagogic imagery, or perhaps the auditory and kinesthetic cues that you experience are all it takes for you to successfully transition into a dream. I think it’s worth a try.