What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IX

Walking in the capital and not noticing the tramway was occupied by trees :eek:

Seeing a person throw fireballs, kinda like Super Mario, on his friends to get their attention. I thought that “out of its context, this scenario would sound like an ugly dream”, yet it never occurred to me that it might actually be one.

Great thread - I’m chuckling away here.

Not recent, but one of my very best. I was walking down the road when a duck the size of a double-decker bus waddled by, quacking.

Glanced at it, wondered why a huge duck was in the way, and continued with the dream.

:crazy:

I remember once doing a text based reality check in a dream. Had no text to read, so i wrote the word LUCID on a piece of paper, read it, and covered it up with my hand. When I lifted my hand to check if the text had changed, the letters were still there, but they were crawling away in all directions like bugs or something.

I even came up with a “logical” explanation for this, something along the lines of, “Oh, lucidity is so volatile, that even the word doesn’t last long.”

After that, satisfied with the result I went on chasing pink elephants, blissfully unaware. :grrr:

I think I’ll stick to counting fingers, almost foolproof for me as I’m usually a circus-freak-mutant when it comes to dream hands.

Many times when I look at the sky , I can see everything, the stars, sometimes multiple galaxies, and its like a mirage, many times i can see the northern lights.
One of the ridiculous cases is that in the middle of the dream, I was able to see the whole sky and a windows 7’s desktop was the whole sky , it was projected into the sky, and I still did not got lucid but moving the mouse on the sky.

Well at least it wasn’t Vista, 'cause then it would’ve been a nightmare. :content:

I recently dreamt that a huge wave broke the windows of my parents’ house, and thought that it was just like in my dreams. :ack:

I was at a ‘lucidiotheek’, a sort of library full of books, comic books and other items (?) about lucid dreams. Across the street was a Lucid Bookstore I wanted to visit next. :gni:

(in the dream) I was discussing lucid dreaming in the supermarket with one of my teachers, and she said “you’re dreaming right now”, and obviously my mind wasn’t satisfied with that response. I remember actually believing her and getting excited, but nothing happened.

I wondered why I was wearing pyjamas…

-I had trouble dancing, felt like my feet were underwater or something. This happens almost every time I try to dance in a dream.

-I was biking and a biplane was about to hit me. I phased through the wings.

-I was on my phone in the dream and my phone started ringing in the other room. I’ve never had two phones.

Nice thread! Im laughing so much, all of this is very relatable!XD

~My sister’s head fell from her body (she was like… a cyborg?) I tried to put it in their place but I failed everytime!

~It was already night & a big storm was coming to town. Then, the sun started to shine and I found that I was in the middle of the day! :eek: I went “Um… This is the kind of things that happens while dreaming” but I got distracted with something else! lol

~I was in a place where I used to study years ago, some friends & I were taking the tests to be able to join the center and they were very anxious about that. I just laughed & told them “No need to worry about the results, we already graduate!” :joy:

The worst missed dreamsigns are those in which you are SO CLOSE to be lucid! Hahahaha

I’ve been having a lot of dreams where I am carrying or shooting a firearm. Maybe six to eight dreams this week.

A giant tyrannosaurs charging around my childhood home garden!!!

I saw some emus near the gate of my home. I thought it was weird before thinking: they must be building a zoo next door. Then I saw a rhino charging through the garden, a pack of wolves, and lions roaring next to me.

About a couple of days ago I met my parents in a dream. I don’t think dream me is doing well on understanding that me and my parents live on a different continent.

Well, if any weird occurrence in a dream is a dream sign, I have plenty of those. :tongue: Lets list some of them, I guess:
-I shrunk myself with a shrink ray.
-I met fairies in their underground city.
-I made lightning hit me, died and came back to life.
-A paramedic jumped into a river without reason.
-Necromorph-like monsters tore me apart and I turned back time to save myself.
-I heard music coming from outside the world. It had no source.
-I said “If this is a dream…”
-I met Goddess of the Moon, Elune, in person.

Those are all from this week. If I have to pick ACTUAL dream signs: turning back time and monsters.

I have to be ashamed at THIS dream, where:

• a shark swims in an open canal close to people
  • the shark flies, hits a stone archway with its nose, gracefully descends into the water
  • penguins and kids are sliding together
  • I cannot find my shoes and have to walk barefoot
  • my wife suggests this could be a dream, I discourage her to think it, show her how to do a proper RC
  • I go to a car I’ve never seen before

And, despite all that, I do not become lucid :grin:

This creature broke my arm, it didn’t hurt and I didn’t realised it is a dream.
Oh man…

1 Like

I was on the beach and could see the names of each constellation written in golden letters & dotted lines that formed the corresponding figures drawn on them in the night sky~♥ (It was very pretty! I should draw it!)

To see figures/images on the sky it’s a dream sign of mine but I didn’t even thought about it! And just after that a huge tsunami formed in front of me (my number 1 DS!!!) but I didn’t become lucid at all, I just ran away from it, lol! :joy: