What interesting names have you heard/read in your dreams?

Córus.

In a LD this morning I asked a girl her name but she just stared blankly at me. I asked the guy next to her and that’s what he answered.

An alien/mutant cat called Sisko. She had the ability to teleport. Sisko is Finnish for sister.

I remember this being who was chasing me through the trees and backyards in a neighborhood for seemingly an endless period of time. I was fast, but he was faster. He looked weird in that he was naked…and his skin was totally reflective, from head to toe…like highly polished chrome. We had a moment to converse amidst making an arrangement/deal towards the end of the chase…at which point I got his name. It was “Agile”

Another dream where I’m flying through the moonlit night overlooking a city reminiscent of Monte Carlo, with lights reflecting off the ocean…another being comes along side me as we fly. I asked his name, and he told me…but I can’t remember it now. I remember it was Spanish starting with an A. We flew together for a bit before parting ways…he was on his way elsewhere :smile:

I was looking through an old DJ and found an awesome dream where I met this mysterious woman in black in the woods. I asked her for help and she screamed, scaring away some soldiers that were chasing me. There’s a whole dialogue recorded here I don’t remember! I probably paraphrased a bit, but it’s still pretty cool. It’s interesting because she’s the one that asked me “Don’t you wish to know my name?”. I asked and she said it’s “Pleasant Hail of Friends”.

Also, the other night I asked a girl her name and she said Marion, but her mother calls her “Mrion”.

EDIT: I’m typing all of my dreams from my old paper DJ’s onto the computer (7 years of dreams is going to take a while!) and found this name: “Cilda”. She was a rude geography teacher.

EDIT 2: In a LD last night, there was some kind of group that sent men to kidnap me, it was called “Byor Luni”.

Recently, the made up names in my dreams have become slightly more out there, including Almond Miller, Dell Cactus and Fingertyping Macarone.

Last night, a DC asked me ‘Do you know Moon and Fras?’ (two women)
No, I never met them :content:

Oh, I had forgotten about this thread!

Those are some cool names. Fingertyping Macarone is hilarious!

I have a few more:

• Shraka
  • Tala
  • Gledye
  • Kurshank
  • Davonebsky
  • Louise Vuillon
  • Rozz Orbell

I was with the crew from Futurama, but the building was different from the show. The crew was away on some delivery or whatnot. I got a phone call, it was some old alien ally that told about Khal Joral having died. He was a powerful ally, based on the reaction I got from the crew once they returned. Another name mentioned on the phone was Kronos, a bad guy from eons ago. He was supposed to be dead, but had somehow appeared again. Based on his name I was thinking time shenanigans.

Yesterday, I had a dream about character creation in Wow. The character, a gnome rogue, told me that her name was Villfang. So I went ahead and recreated the character.

Letaali, Kronos was indeed a bad guy who died eons ago. He was one of the Titans in Greek mythology, who was eventually defeated by his own children.

Oddly enough, Kronos was the titan of time. He could control it. So wow Letaali, dream you knows all this stuff. :peek:

[size=75]Somehow it escaped my knowledge that this topic existed :O[/size]

Wow, pretty cool. I’ve read a lot about Greek mythology, but I didn’t remember that detail. Kronos reminded me of the word Chrono/time. That’s why I guessed time shenanigans in the dream.

• a cat named Nuna
  • a dog named Wunwas

A couple years ago I dreamt of a word: “shattemain,” n. /'shat-uh-meyn/ : the memory of land faraway, remembered by the green in your backyard.

I met a cat named Chiaotzu in a dream couple nights ago. The name was on her collar. Unusual name for a cat and usually characters in my dreams have simpler names.

The collar also told me that she was “Found 21.6.2016” and had a kitten.

I just got told by a DC that one of my recurring dream location is called Overlook Railway Station. I like that name.

A few nights ago I told a new horse friend he could pick his own name. He said he wanted to be named “From Adam To Sarah”.

I told him to forget about it.

I’m thinking of naming him Nera, as I thought of that name last night.

In a non-lucid dream from last night, a DC who resembled an old friend from elementary school (who has been living far away for years, and I haven’t seen him since he moved) for some reason pretended to be an African immigrant while talking to someone on the phone. He called himself “Akebi Tebigafe” for that purpose. Even while dreaming considered this a little bit strange.

There was an archdevil named Aboroth in my dream a couple nights ago. He had the appearance of an older man in a dark suit. Short brown hair and well-kept beard. Other devils and Dean from Supernatural feared him. His shadow had another creature hiding in it, a witness angel. That invisible angel had brought him to the material plane.

Met an alien cat-like creature right after it was born in an arctic environment. I knew her name to be Dawn. My ld goal was to summon a creature like this and find out it’s name, but she found me instead. Feels significant to me.

A woman named MissMagination

Pretty much the reason my name here is Mismagius xD

A woman told an interviewer she was from a town called Horsemulch. I teleported there and it was a nice, idyllic, small finnish town.

2 Likes