What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IX

A giant tyrannosaurs charging around my childhood home garden!!!

I saw some emus near the gate of my home. I thought it was weird before thinking: they must be building a zoo next door. Then I saw a rhino charging through the garden, a pack of wolves, and lions roaring next to me.

About a couple of days ago I met my parents in a dream. I don’t think dream me is doing well on understanding that me and my parents live on a different continent.

Well, if any weird occurrence in a dream is a dream sign, I have plenty of those. :tongue: Lets list some of them, I guess:
-I shrunk myself with a shrink ray.
-I met fairies in their underground city.
-I made lightning hit me, died and came back to life.
-A paramedic jumped into a river without reason.
-Necromorph-like monsters tore me apart and I turned back time to save myself.
-I heard music coming from outside the world. It had no source.
-I said “If this is a dream…”
-I met Goddess of the Moon, Elune, in person.

Those are all from this week. If I have to pick ACTUAL dream signs: turning back time and monsters.

I have to be ashamed at THIS dream, where:

• a shark swims in an open canal close to people
  • the shark flies, hits a stone archway with its nose, gracefully descends into the water
  • penguins and kids are sliding together
  • I cannot find my shoes and have to walk barefoot
  • my wife suggests this could be a dream, I discourage her to think it, show her how to do a proper RC
  • I go to a car I’ve never seen before

And, despite all that, I do not become lucid :grin:

This creature broke my arm, it didn’t hurt and I didn’t realised it is a dream.
Oh man…

1 Like

I was on the beach and could see the names of each constellation written in golden letters & dotted lines that formed the corresponding figures drawn on them in the night sky~♥ (It was very pretty! I should draw it!)

To see figures/images on the sky it’s a dream sign of mine but I didn’t even thought about it! And just after that a huge tsunami formed in front of me (my number 1 DS!!!) but I didn’t become lucid at all, I just ran away from it, lol! :joy:

I saw a fight in a big empty parking lot. It was between huge robots with big dumpsters on their backs like bookbags.

Well my dreamsign is a dog I had years ago. He died due to a car accident but I see him still in my dreams. He even can speak to me. I am always very happy to see him :smile:

LOL so much funny :grin:

Several times, I had my dream characters shouting at me that I’d better look at my hands, sometimes just saying something related to the hands, or examining their own hands…It is such a shame because most of my reality checks are hands related.

1 Like

:ding:

So, last night, I was walking around in my old childhood home, and then noticed that instead of walking I was levitating, floating across the room, in sitting position, half a metre above the floor.
I move around like this, bemused, thinking, oh hey, this is cool, I didn’t know I could do that, all those monks trying to levitate and here I am just doing it.
Then I just went about some chores, floating all the while.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Last night I took the train from my parents’ house to my childhood friend’s house. It was a very local train that took several loops through my hiking and fishing spots. I even thought that this was what I used to dream when I was young…

i really really really should learn to recognize this as a dream sign…
last night, dreamt of my husband, who passed away 3 years ago. He explained he was brought back to life for 1 week to be with me. I was so incredibly happy to be able to touch him and see him and hug him that it never crossed my mind I was dreaming. I’d love to be able to recognize this dreamsign as I imagine it would be so much more intense when I can experience this while lucid.

3 Likes

My personal dreamsign is my house,i recently moved last year but the strange thing that i always miss is that either
My new house is the same but the back garden is my old house or the other way round
I need to get past this one day :rofl:

:lol:

Other dreamsigns are my relatives who get some parts changed,like one of my relatives i dreamt were normally skinny but in the dream was fat

:joy:

This morning… I had three different pieces of decadent cakes . Delicious… but that would never happen irl :,(

I just had a dream where I told my former high school friend circle about a dream I had earlier last night (an actual dream, not FM), full of excitement. I just stumbled upon them in the middle of the night and it was almost exactly the same group as in that dream! And I told them in a foreign language none of them even speaks :joy:

2 Likes

I once saw a huge sword(at least 10m long) being placed on a lorry by a crane

I saw two moons in the sky. I even asked myself if it was a dream, but since I passed an RC - a single RC, never thought to double check - I thought it must’ve been an atmospheric trick.