I love my pillow

i find it difficult for me to find a good pillow :meh:

My favorite pillow is a black one that reminds me of a cat I had a long time ago, it helps me to sleep better if I have something that reminds me how things used to be :cool:

I understand kayfire, believe me, I understand :content:

PS: Still no good pillow - I believe it’s one of the problems why WILD isn’t working for me anymore :meh:

for me a pillow is just a pillow :razz:
I use two, one on top of the other.

I hate ‘breaking new pillows in’ … they are always too high at first :tongue:

I used to love my pillow. It was so soft and cushiony, :hugs: I always sleep with two pillows, one on top of the other.

But since I never change position (My head is in the exact same spot every night), BOTH of my pillows are indented and will not go back to normal! I wash them, fluff them, nothing gets rid of it. It’s not comfy. :sad: I need a new pillow.

I just find it so uncomfortable, the pillow needs to be just right…
I can’t stand it if a pillow is, too hard, too soft to where you feel the bed through it,
too squishy to where your head drowns and suffocates in it,
or too flat.
i guess i need a barely squishy, soft, not too fat or thin, puffy pillow!

Yeeey ! I finally managed to buy myself… 2 feather-soft, cozy, medium-sized, perfect-for-sleep pillows ! :hurray: And with this new air-bed I have now, sleeping is just a pleasure - I’d like to sleep all day :content:

Still, I can’t say I share a love feeling with my pillows :tongue:

I should invest in a new pillow, my current one has seen its best days. It’s all deflated and saggy and I have to roll it up to get any support for my neck or, if I’m sleeping on my side like I usually am, slip my arm under it. Otherwise I might as well be sleeping without a pillow at all.

It’s probably one contributor to all the difficulties I have finding a comfy sleeping position. It also makes my attempts at WILD pretty hopeless.

There are many people those love their pillows. We’ll try to throw this a reference on our post about where to buy pillows next week.

Link to seller removed, please remember not to link to vendors, thanks. :dragon:

I have a sky-blue and white striped pillow and it’s SOOOO soft!
I like to lie on it and I even caught myself chewing on it…
Love you Pillow! :happy:

I have a long blue body pillow that I like to hug as I fall asleep :content:

i have a pillow that i have since im 7 years old and now im 16…
its still comfy even after all the wash that she went trough
i like the feeling of hugging a body pillow as i fall asleep but unfortunately i dont have so i take all my bed sheet and transform it in body pillow :peek: i do the hug laying on my side…and usually i change sid one time and fall asleep in 2 minute
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

I’ve never thought a lot about pillows. I just want my head not to float or have my neck hanging in a pain inducing angle, and I hate having just one pillow.
But now that I think about it, I only have 3 pillows for my head I don’t care that much about, I NEED to hug something to sleep, my favorite being a penguin doll.
Also my bed is littered with all sorts of do-not-belong-in-bed-things, including but not limited to: books, mousepads, dolls, notebooks, dirty clothes, a backpack, cables, food boxes and containers, bed covers fresh and dirty, assorted penguins plushies and dolls (don’t know if those are the proper english terms), magazines, pencils, keys, deodorant bars, shaving sticks and more
Now this stuff is what I like to sleep with, I found out, I don’t like empty beds, so long as my bed has something that occupies considerable space, I’ll be happy.
I specially like piling the stuff below my feet to elevate them, and surrounding my feet between the wall and a wall of junk.
But I’m not sure if I’m still in topic, point is, I don’t love pillows, but I use a lot of stuff like a pillow for most of my body except my head :\

I love my pillow I got it a year back its one of those memory foam pillow that I bought and I’ve changed cover a few times and only use one pillow can’t go without it…

Guess I’m not the only one who has to hug something to sleep better. :lol: I usually grab one of my Eeyores. I’d use other plushies too, but I don’t wanna mangle them. Haven’t used my one black pillow lately, but I really like that one. I liked it a lot better before my mom decided to wash it soon after I made it and thus the stuffing got clumpy. D:

I have a really soft pillow I hug when I go to sleep, and I actually brought it here, from Greece to England, for my studies. I absolutely adore that pillow. It’s my hugging pillow :3

The only pillow i use is a stuffed small red car. I bought it mostly as a joke reference to my dreams, but it is very handy for reading in bed, because my head fits perfectly in the car seat. :cool:

I used to have a stuffed small green car! I used to LOVE that pillow!

Personally, I don’t have any cool pillow. And the ones I have here are kind of “temporary”, but far from sleeping on my kissing monkeys, I can’t really say I don’t love my pillow. Well, I actually brought my sister a Hamburger pillow. Which is probably two feet in diameter. It’s pretty awesome and cosy.

My favorite pillow came apart a few months ago, as in the casing at some point ripped open somehow in my sleep, and eventually completely fell apart. So now my pillow is basically just stuffing. However it’s still soft and cuddly so I just always use two pillowcases now to keep it together. This is my hugging pillow that I sleep with.

I also have one of those little U shaped neck pillows that I also like to hold and cuddle, though I haven’t done this for some time. I used to have it in the office or while watching tv, and would pretend that it was a cute little alien worm thing like what Starfire from Teen Titans has.